Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SilentQ

She doesn’t want to be happy. Most of her online history has been her complaining about everything. That’s her only hobby at this point really.

When she was unemployed, all she needed was for someone to give her a chance and hire her, but nobody would, so it’s their fault she’s miserable and a failure!

Her cosplaying a disabled person by pretending she had some rare leg problem that left her crippled and needing a cane. She didn’t have friends or a boyfriend because she couldn’t walk far or use public transport because she uses a cane, or was in too much pain. (Funny how she suddenly started posting running videos after pretending to use a cane for months, and has now removed all photos about using a cane… think she’s embarrassed for faking that one?)

Then she complained about her flat - bills were too expensive, neighbors too loud, walls painted a color she didn’t like, room was too cold. If only all these problems were solved, then she could start her life!

Migraines, being excluded from kayaking, being autistic, having to wait for an ADHD diagnosis based on her dramatically acting the part of someone who “is ADHD.” All roadblocks that keep her from living like everyone else. Clearly, no one else deals with any of these things, that’s why they can succeed but she can’t. It’s not her fault. It’s the NHS’s fault!

Then she’s lonely but she doesn’t like people or like going out to meet people. But she doesn’t like dating apps. But now she has the app and has no matches. Now she has a match but doesn’t like him. Then she likes a match, but he has kids and she doesn’t want kids forced on her. Then turns down another match because he doesn’t want kids, and she wants them now! Then people only match with her because she has autism on her profile, but people also DON’T match with her because autism. Then she’s upset they know she has autism even though she put it on her profile. Now even just having the app on her phone is distressing, but she won’t delete it because it’s not that simple.” [insert zero explanation, because the actual reason is that it gives her excuses for being single, something to blame for being unhappy, and something to complain about.)

I don’t think she’s ever going to admit that the reason people don’t like her has nothing to do with being poor, sick, disabled, neurodivergent, or any other reason she can invent.

It’s because she’s a miserable f^#%ing b!tch who complains constantly, blames everyone else, and takes no responsibility for how she treats people or behaves.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Redrose97

Chatty Member
Screenshot_2024-04-12-21-24-16-88_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-12-21-24-33-17_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-12-21-24-40-60_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-12-21-24-53-04_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-12-21-25-04-24_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-12-21-25-07-78_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

I found this exchange really interesting on YouTube and I felt the person posting the first comments had some really good points about Beckie.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Hayanuma

Bitch listens to nothing but elevator music 24/7 and then complains that all the music she knows is bland lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18

taytay512

Previous thread:
Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc | Tattle Life

Recap:
- She's been dropping hints that she's bi
- Now her migraines have lessened, she claims that she's more manic and has so many thoughts in her brain that are so intelligent and complex that no neurotypical could comprehend
- Her kayak team hate her which is exarcabated by the fact she films videos at kayaking slagging them off while they're all in earshot
- She's saying she's too self-aware for therapy and that therapy doesn't work for her when that mental illness isn't working for her either
- She now has beef with certain first names including Alice :rolleyes: How they remind her of colours or some shit (i'm not special or intelligent like beckie so i wouldn't know obv)
- Can only start dating or have a life until she has an ADHD diagnoshus, but the diagnoshus must be NHS so it doesn't look like she's shopped for a diagnoshus.
- Also she's autustuc guys

Carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

HollyLeaf

In the comments she's saying how unfair it is that men hold her autism against her but it's fine for her to only be attracted to tall guys. She says anyone 5'10 or under causes her tRaUmA. She only wants to date people who make her feel smaller and younger.

Hey Bex, maybe your trauma is that you spent your childhood/teens being groomed by old men. Maybe you should talk to a therapist about wanting to feel like a child when someone has sex with you.

It's pretty sad tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 17

aplysia

Forget about any official diagnosis criteria for narcissitic personality disorder: She just made Kate Middleton's cancer diagnosis about herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Annyct

She’s coming across almost manic, desperate maybe. Things aren’t panning out for her diagnosis wise so she’s raging. I’ve never seen someone so happy to be talking about the bad things. It makes me so angry that she has every opportunity going for her and she still moans and says her life has no meaning etc… she will never ever be happy
---
And not because she’s autistic. But because she’s a c**t

wordzalad

VIP Member
Oh my god, go private Beckie you fucking idiot. You have the money and if you dont, beg one of your Santa friends for it.
Your average GP does not have the time to review a portfolio of every recording she’s ever done of every symptom she’s ever had.
Imagine you’re an under paid, understaffed nurse and some idiot hands you a binder and it’s “my Stims 2006-2024” and forty chapters long. You’d want to throw it at her head

• Haha
The latest story, oh my god!!!

She says she was sobbing down the phone to the doctor and he offered her counselling and a sick note for a month of work to recuperate… and she was very displeased with that?!
WHAT DID YOU WANT FROM HIM?!

I am beyond baffled, what does she actually want from these people? What does she think they could possibly offer her?

Unless she bags a rich older husband who wants her to stay at home whilst he pays for everything, treats her like a queen and puts up with her irritating character she will never be happy. That’s all she wants, she wants a carer and a financial blanket not a husband.

The NHS is utterly broken, it’s struggling to support severely unwell people, people with cancer, people on the transplant waiting list, people on dialysis and this utter t*at is calling them every week because she doesn’t want to work!!

SilentQ

Beckie’s newest post is just bizarre. Her neighbor died of cancer but the post is all about her and her expensive kayak gear.

IMG_0172.jpeg
IMG_0174.jpeg

For those who can’t see the pics, it basically says this: “My neighbor died today. Here’s a photo of me. He helped me unzip my kayak gear once because I go kayaking and wear expensive gear and can afford to live alone so I need help unzipping. When we weren’t talking about me, we would talk about his son’s autism/ADHD because it’s kind of like talking about me. He also gave me stuff. Then he died. Why does cancer keep affecting ME??”

• Angry

kissfm

I was ready to cringe at the egg hunt but tbf if it makes them happy and lifts the family spirits it's not that bad? Hearing them laugh is heaps better than a vomit sloshing instagram story

Annyct

There is not a single person who believes that autism is something to recover from like wtf

Reactions: 15

sunniva

Chatty Member
BeckieJBrown #5 : Must be nice not to deal with things

This one reallllly tickled me because she loves the turn of phrase ‘’dealing with things’’ to mean ‘’having fake ailments’’, but never actually deals with any of the tangible problems in her life. And the insinuation that this intelligent, reflective and fairly kind commenter must not ‘’deal with’’ any medical or difficult life circumstance because they’ve questioned her is just hilarious.

It’s literally the retort and manner of a small child. It’s one thing when she’s monologuing but seeing her try and rationalise with a normal adult is absolutely enlightening.

I want to shake her sometimes.
her latest post.. she can’t move on until the NHS recognise her as ADHD? I want to ask her and then what would you do with it? Because a label doesn’t fix things. You can’t stop life waiting around for that. Also, if it’s that important suck it up and go private. I feel like she is just in a permanent state of feeling sorry for herself. Imagine her in a war zone, simply wouldn’t cope.
Is she even working at the moment? Sorry but any normal bloke would run a mile. She is just so high maintenance I can’t deal.

MoMessage

You wake up and find yourself in the middle of a migraine 'attack', do you:
A) Get painkillers and a big glass of water to try and hydrate,
B) Try and go back to sleep for a while, see if you can sleep through the worst of the aura symptoms,
C) Get your phone set up to record to post to Instagram so that everyone knows you're actually still struggling and just because you had a day or two off doesn't mean you're actually better, you do still have it worse than everyone else and you deserve sympathy.

Personally I'd usually go for A and then B if time allows, if I was on a day off work for example I'd sleep through what I could. Or if I was working it'd be painkillers and water and then struggle through. Maybe I should try C next time!

• Haha

nosy_girl

Her stories about this lady are so obnoxious. "We now know the culprit" as though she's caught someone who's been vandalising her home for the past 6 months. Most people would consider themselves lucky if the most problematic thing in their neighbourhood was an elderly lady playing her flute during the day.

Absolutely. For someone who is so “triggered” by noise, she sure as hell makes a lot herself.
Definitely! She's an incredibly noisy person, always hooting and woohooing and banging away on her piano. I don't know how she doesn't see the hypocrisy.

• Haha