Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the weakest glasses I have ever seen and is now worried about her "Blurring eyes" is this the next sickness she is soft launching?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a Scot myself, I don't understand why she is obsessed with moving to Scotland under the guise of being away from people.

She is going to have plenty of things to moan about regardless of where she goes. She's angry that people are moving to where she lives the south due to factors such as cost, location , ect. However, she's part of that problem as well if she moves to Scotland as I know a few people from England who've moved up recently especially to the Highlands and rural areas due to factors such as housing, cost , life style and according to my friends there, it's causing a bit of tension with the locals and the new comers.

God forbid there's any house building when Beckie moves up there. Where is she going to go if they happen to build a housing estate ? She'll honestly expect to move and for it to solve her problems. She exactly the same when it came to moving out of her parents house and getting a property.

Though I reckon that she would be at home in a small village's Facebook group moaning about vans going down the road or suspicious teenagers wearing hoodies in thr park. You can easily it happen and it would at least give Beckie a somewhat responsive audience when she moans.

Growing up in a village and the community council Facebook group has made me never want to live there again. It's far too claustrophobic for me especially when comments are made along the lines of 'they just let anyone into the [village name] these days.' after someone had littered. If it was possible, the community council would use a social credit system and expect a full CV and credit check for anyone thinking about buying a property. I could see Beckie being part of this group of people.

Reactions: 3
As a Scot myself, I don't understand why she is obsessed with moving to Scotland under the guise of being away from people.

She is going to have plenty of things to moan about regardless of where she goes. She's angry that people are moving to where she lives the south due to factors such as cost, location , ect. However, she's part of that problem as well if she moves to Scotland as I know a few people from England who've moved up recently especially to the Highlands and rural areas due to factors such as housing, cost , life style and according to my friends there, it's causing a bit of tension with the locals and the new comers.

God forbid there's any house building when Beckie moves up there. Where is she going to go if they happen to build a housing estate ? She'll honestly expect to move and for it to solve her problems. She exactly the same when it came to moving out of her parents house and getting a property.

Though I reckon that she would be at home in a small village's Facebook group moaning about vans going down the road or suspicious teenagers wearing hoodies in thr park. You can easily it happen and it would at least give Beckie a somewhat responsive audience when she moans.

Growing up in a village and the community council Facebook group has made me never want to live there again. It's far too claustrophobic for me especially when comments are made along the lines of 'they just let anyone into the [village name] these days.' after someone had littered. If it was possible, the community council would use a social credit system and expect a full CV and credit check for anyone thinking about buying a property. I could see Beckie being part of this group of people.
That or she would be attacked by them. I don't think Beckie understands much for social cues, and its not due to her autism. Plenty autistic people can understand or learn social cues. Beckie expects everyone to cater to her and then is upset when people dislike her due to her being an ass

Reactions: 2
I have friends that are Scottish, Beckie would not be able to handle the banter from a Scottish person! Her dating Scottish men? hahahahahahahahahahhahaha She would think they where verbally abusing her while just having normal conversation 😭

I don't think I'm seeing her recent posts. I don't see anything about her moving to Scotland. The last post I see on her beckiejbrown account is when she is talking some more about backing up data -- she is wearing a pink sweatshirt. Or are you all talking about a story, because I haven't seen many stories from her lately.

Her little makeup routine there stresses me out. She scrubs her face like she’s doing the dishes.
Also weird thing where she ends so many of her videos with a weird kind of eye roll, looking off to the side annoyed like she’s talking to an actual person and expecting a reply and we are being rude for not talking back. She seems so angry at the camera and the audience haha. Why are you constantly filming yourself?

I don't think I'm seeing her recent posts. I don't see anything about her moving to Scotland. The last post I see on her beckiejbrown account is when she is talking some more about backing up data -- she is wearing a pink sweatshirt. Or are you all talking about a story, because I haven't seen many stories from her lately.
It was a story, still on her page now. Of course, the post is just a pretext for another excuse to post an old photo of herself

Screenshot_20240626-012952__01.jpg

She doesn’t blend her makeup properly and it is so annoying to watch. She’s like a bloke the way she rubs her face and she doesn’t blend in her concealer or blusher. What a mess.

She is fully aware Scotland is a modern country isn’t she. Does she think it’s just fields cows and men who look like David Tennant 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t blend her makeup properly and it is so annoying to watch. She’s like a bloke the way she rubs her face and she doesn’t blend in her concealer or blusher. What a mess.
One of the many things that make me so sad about Beckie is how pretty she is. It’s such a waste, she could be properly stunning if she took care of herself and didn’t try to look like a bag lady.

Reactions: 4
She's a 100% doing that on purpose to be like "I'm not like other girls that really care about makeup, I just slab it on because I have to" She has so many "pick me" behaviours she does, but the makeup one is the cringiest.

She also doesn't seem to take care of her skin at all. We are the same age and she has started to look soo old. I agree that I also always thought she could be really pretty, she has huge eyes and great features, she just doesn't take care of herself at all. Which is funny because she expect so much from a partner but doesn't seem to make any effort at all to even present herself as decent.

Reactions: 7
One of the many things that make me so sad about Beckie is how pretty she is. It’s such a waste, she could be properly stunning if she took care of herself and didn’t try to look like a bag lady.
I’m always bringing that up, but do you remember the time, when she used to dress in very flattering colours and pieces, and did her makeup nicely? This was, when she did a few thrift hauls on YouTube. I loved her style very much back then. It was a bit London in the 60s/mod-inspired as far as I remember.

Reactions: 8
A rant of Beckie moaning abot her love life on her kayaking account.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sidenote but not her not realizing that poor, poor penny-less Becky is actually doing a sport older adults with two incomes do, lol. You're privileged as duck for being among this crowd.

I'd be terrified to join her club, she's hunting down any man she can, total femcel and desperate behaviour

I also really doubt the men she is talking about are "around her age", she's likely talking to 50 year olds then surprised that they are married with kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 7