Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think there’s someone she wants to impress or something she wants one of her old men followers to gift her

Reactions: 2
Perhaps it's her way to get money to go private to get help with the migraines as she did speak about that before.

I don't understand why Beckie moans at men contacting her online but then is showing off her bra and going braless obviously to get attention. It's the same as she moans about not getting attention on dating apps and then moans when men contact her. I don't understand.

I do expect that she'll moan about us pointing out the contradiction. Show us a photo of her without a bra and then say something like this is before this bad thing happened . She did in a YouTube video with a clip of her braless and lifting weights and then goes that this clip was posted before he dad got ill.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps it's her way to get money to go private to get help with the migraines as she did speak about that before.
Considering what we know about Beckie, this is wildly charitable to her. The migraines aren't even real for a start, or they're at the very least INSANELY embellished. This santa bait is probably happening for the exact same reasons the santa bait has happened periodically through the years. She wants a toy.

Reactions: 5
Considering what we know about Beckie, this is wildly charitable to her. The migraines aren't even real for a start, or they're at the very least INSANELY embellished. This santa bait is probably happening for the exact same reasons the santa bait has happened periodically through the years. She wants a toy.
I think that I must have been feeling generous before I had my coffee I think that a part of it was that I could not think what she could be wanting as she's not been hinting about presents as she used to do in a while other than a new computer, a kayak, a holiday etc.

Reactions: 1
She posted on her kayak account three hours ago... is she in her underwear? For someone so obsessed with her pictures I don't see how this can be an accident.

She posted on her kayak account three hours ago... is she in her underwear? For someone so obsessed with her pictures I don't see how this can be an accident.
Mmmm...for some reason I'm not seeing the same posts as you. The last one I saw on the kayak account is her in a pink shirt with a thumbs up. I didn't see the ones with her making faces at her water bottle. Thank you to you guys for posting pictures!!

Mmmm...for some reason I'm not seeing the same posts as you. The last one I saw on the kayak account is her in a pink shirt with a thumbs up. I didn't see the ones with her making faces at her water bottle. Thank you to you guys for posting pictures!!
That's actually the one I'm referring to! I think you can see part of her skin? Maybe I'm misjudging.

She's absolutely in her pants, but tagging the top is the tell - she's fishing for sponsors again

You would think that after soooo many years with her hair, she would come to terms with it in some way? But still to this day the obsession is real. Of course Beckie doesn't feel like she is living, she is so focused on things that doesn't really matter. I think if she would just stop obsessing a lot of the things she wants would naturally come to her. Like Love, her hair, friends. But from anyone outside looking in she looks like a lunatic in a constant manic episode. Crying over nothing and posting it online, smiling in the camera while stroking her hair, 1000 of videos of her cats just walking around and then her crying because its a miracle that the cat did that!
She says she is overly self-aware, but I honestly think she has no idea at all how badly she comes across online. Would she want to date her?

Reactions: 6
You would think that after soooo many years with her hair, she would come to terms with it in some way? But still to this day the obsession is real. Of course Beckie doesn't feel like she is living, she is so focused on things that doesn't really matter. I think if she would just stop obsessing a lot of the things she wants would naturally come to her. Like Love, her hair, friends. But from anyone outside looking in she looks like a lunatic in a constant manic episode. Crying over nothing and posting it online, smiling in the camera while stroking her hair, 1000 of videos of her cats just walking around and then her crying because its a miracle that the cat did that!
She says she is overly self-aware, but I honestly think she has no idea at all how badly she comes across online. Would she want to date her?
She absolutely confuses self obsession with self awareness

Reactions: 7
Imagine spending years meticulously cataloguing every single staged, mundane video you've ever taken of yourself, organising them into different folders for every affliction you want to have, and then instagram just flicks a switch somewhere and you lose it all in one second. Proper bleeping hilarious, she's gonna have a meltdown over this. What a waste of a life

Screenshot_20240620-213119__01.jpg

Instagram is gonna be just fine Beckie, it's your influencer 'career' that's dying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine spending years meticulously cataloguing every single staged, mundane video you've ever taken of yourself, organising them into different folders for every affliction you want to have, and then instagram just flicks a switch somewhere and you lose it all in one second. Proper bleeping hilarious, she's gonna have a meltdown over this. What a waste of a life

View attachment 3006596

Instagram is gonna be just fine Beckie, it's your influencer 'career' that's dying
Lmao literally Beckie its just cause no one cares about accounts that endlessly moan. People want their feeds to be filled with happy stuff, or interesting stuff. You are neither. You have more engagement on here with people watching you like a car crash than insta. She is so oblivious. I dont understand how someone as terminally online as beckie doesn't understand algorithms or the internet in general

Reactions: 4

View attachment 3006596

Why is she obsessively checking her stories from 2020? Haha. Is that how she fills her days?

Reactions: 9
My archive is completely fine. It was probably just a glitch and she's acting like it was the end of the world?

Reactions: 5
My archive is completely fine. It was probably just a glitch and she's acting like it was the end of the world?
I had a look and I had to go so far back before things were a bit broken - like 4 years ago. This is definitely Beckie obsessively looking back at her old posts. She must have much more content than me too 🙈😬

I was scrolling Tiktok and she suddenly popped into my FYP complaining and warning people about the Instagram history not working and that she's lost a decade of data, that people use it as an archive and that people need to download their pics but?????? Who is she even talking to? How many people other than her seriously considers Instagram stories as a personal archive to begin with?

• Haha
Reactions: 9