Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot beleive she actually shared that, imagine being this dude who strikes up a conversation with someone in his kayaking group and seeing she posts this?!

Reactions: 11
I cannot beleive she actually shared that, imagine being this dude who strikes up a conversation with someone in his kayaking group and seeing she posts this?!
That was what I was thinking! Is it to shame the man?? Make him understand she is interested so he will what… cheat? What is the purpose of posting this so he could see it or for the whole kayaking group to see and know she is talking about him?! I would be so embarrassed!

Reactions: 5
I’m always bringing that up, but do you remember the time, when she used to dress in very flattering colours and pieces, and did her makeup nicely? This was, when she did a few thrift hauls on YouTube. I loved her style very much back then. It was a bit London in the 60s/mod-inspired as far as I remember.
Yeah she used to have quite a interesting style and unique make up but now she dressed like my Nan

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this. You wouldn't be able to pay me enough to part with this information. Also, saying you don't necessarily have a crush on them but they're your age so you need to find out if they're single is just..... thats the only criteria she has right now. Man, single, her age. Screw actually having feelings for the person. That's not necessary for a successful marriage.

Reactions: 6
Is there anyone else in the history of the world that used kayaking as a way to pick up men? Hahahaha. She needs to get a grip and just meet someone at a bar/dating app like everyone else 😂

Reactions: 3
She had similar moans about the men her age not being single when she had her big church phase as well. Instead of using these areas of personal fulfilment, Beckie does seem to use them as a way to find a man -nothing wrong with that as it is easier to meet people you have similar interests/beliefs with especially with being autistic (I admittedly met my wife through fanfiction as we had the same fandom). Beckie also gets annoyed that the men that she finds in these groups are in relationships and that she isn't guaranteed to find a boyfriend. I do wonder if partly the reason why joined a all male kayaking club was so that there was no 'competition,' in some sense and that she was the only girl there, so her chances of getting a boyfriend were higher.

Reactions: 8
*sets up a camera and moans as she struggles to put the kayak on the car so a man will come over and help her and fall in love with her as she’s such a small frail tiny girl*

Reactions: 7
Does she think she’s a martyr for never having taken a day off?! Making the excuse that she overworks because she’s autistic and not that she has no life 🙄

Reactions: 2
I honestly thought she stopped working because she has been doing so much in the middle of the day recently.

Reactions: 10