Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said she wants to be challenged when she can't even deal with a neighbours hedge being removed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Beckie wants

- older man
- same interests as her but also not too OTT
- must be neurotypical but also fully understanding of all Beckies aliments both diagnosed and imaginary
- has to be into DDLG but cannot be interested in sex
- must be a Christian
- must want kids but also not expect kids.
- must not want kids but also want a family
- must want a relationship immediately but also not move too quickly
- must like her profile but also not message her

Beckie, make a list of maybe FIVE dealbreakers. These have to be things you won’t compromise on that are REASONABLE

Wanting to date someone of the same religion? Absolutely reasonable

Getting annoyed that they message you? Not reasonable.

Wanting to have kids/not have kids? Reasonable (just pick a side or say “open to kids depending on partner” if you’re unsure).

Not wanting sexual partners when she used to have DDLG on her profile? Unreasonable - it’s not my bag at all but lots of people seem to like the sexual element of it. Don’t put your kink on your profile then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it absolutely bizarre that she put her kink on her dating profile! I am not here for kink-shaming at all, if it’s truly something that is of high importance to her in a relationship and she wants to be that upfront about it, maybe she should be on kink-centric dating sites. Maybe she is!? 😂

She needs therapy - as we know. To me it seems that she is looking for a father figure to assuage some deep seated stuff. Possibly related to being groomed when she was younger and even more mentally vulnerable, not a romantic connection on an equal playing field.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t well enough to go paddling on her beckiepaddles account- trying to avoid seeing the old man who rejected her?

Rant about Bridgerton making her feel alone… segues straight into “where’s my cat?”

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, those cats are Beckie’s surrogate lovers. It’s creepy af.

Reactions: 9
She wants love but doesn’t like kissing and the stuff that goes with it…she will forever stay single!

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she look into asexual dating then...

she flip flops about what she wants so much but if someone did that to her she’d be pissed off about it.

Reactions: 5
She cries that its so hard to find someone, but also she gets too many men wanting her???

Why is she pretending like she will move some place new? We all know she is moving back home with her parents so she can act like she can't take care of herself, so she can quit her job and get benefits.

God the video of her stroppily making her bed with bleeping Enya in the background. Then mid-strop pausing to show that she has LORE of filming herself on that bed for years. Then pretending that she's having to fend off men online all day in a desperate attempt for the attention of some old guy, and even if it WAS true - you're the one spending weeks posting your nipples from the most contrived angles imaginable, what are you expecting?

Bridgerton is a show carefully constructed to be the most sterile, twee, uplifting show on tv and she's still saying she's too fragile for it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beckie baby no man is gonna fix you or make you happy. Only you can make you happy, irs because she is so desperate and has no relationship with herself that she thinks her loneliness is caused by lack of partner. Newsflash, that loneliness will be there regardless of partner, because you dont have a relationship with herself.

God the video of her stroppily making her bed with bleeping Enya in the background. Then mid-strop pausing to show that she has LORE of filming herself on that bed for years. Then pretending that she's having to fend off men online all day in a desperate attempt for the attention of some old guy, and even if it WAS true - you're the one spending weeks posting your nipples from the most contrived angles imaginable, what are you expecting?

Bridgerton is a show carefully constructed to be the most sterile, twee, uplifting show on tv and she's still saying she's too fragile for it
She shouldn't bite the hand that feeds her (as in, the santas who buy her tit that she wants)

I don't know why she can't go on holiday right now, she could use the money that she uses to buy another kayak to go on a break even to a different city for a weekend. She seems bitter that it is a very wet June in the UK. I did not know that the weather had to meet her requirements.

I've been a bit more confused than usual with what Beckie decides to film., I don't know if it is more so that she had filmed her bed or the fact that I actually watch her posting these things, wondering why she makes her filming decisions. As to be honest, unlike her footage of her speaking about something or showing something as she has 'proof,' or 'evidence,' for something in the future, what is the point in filming her bed ? Also, I'm behind on Bridgerton, but why is Beckie upset about it? Is the new series very raunchy and she is uncomfortable with that? Is it because people are kissing? Is she honestly that fragile?

I do think that if she is going to move back home, she is going to regress massively. She is going to be moaning much more about how trapped she is in life and behind her peers again. The victim card is going to be held up the whole time and she will be moaning about how she can't live on her own due to her migraines/autism etc. I do expect her to be rewriting the past and this period of her life with her own flat as a time when she was unable to function and live on her own, even though she has lived independently for years.

Beckie seems to think moving to the country would solve all her problems. In my experience country people are more judgemental of weirdos, and if she buys a property it has so much more than a flat does in terms of what you need to take care of/maintain than a flat.

Reactions: 7
Beckie seems to think moving to the country would solve all her problems. In my experience country people are more judgemental of weirdos, and if she buys a property it has so much more than a flat does in terms of what you need to take care of/maintain than a flat.
I live in a village and we always get posts on the village Facebook page about people looking shifty or cars that have been hanging around for too long. 90% of the time it’s something perfectly reasonable, but people always think it’s someone up to know good, trying to break into houses/cars.*
Pretty sure Beckie would be on that page a lot for trying to take clone photos outdoors.

*My favourite one was when someone in a hoody was walking up and down my street and everyone thought he was a potential burglar. Turned out he was just one of my neighbours’ visitors, and he was just pacing the street trying to make a phone call as signal is shite round here 😂

• Haha
Imagine i
I live in a village and we always get posts on the village Facebook page about people looking shifty or cars that have been hanging around for too long. 90% of the time it’s something perfectly reasonable, but people always think it’s someone up to know good, trying to break into houses/cars.*
Pretty sure Beckie would be on that page a lot for trying to take clone photos outdoors.

*My favourite one was when someone in a hoody was walking up and down my street and everyone thought he was a potential burglar. Turned out he was just one of my neighbours’ visitors, and he was just pacing the street trying to make a phone call as signal is shite round here 😂
We had one on our street group chat and someone said they'd captured a fat boy on their Ring doorbell looking suspicious. It was a female neighbour who was not amused lol

• Haha
Never fails to amaze me how and why she films herself in the apparent throes of a migraine attack. First of all if you’re having a migraine you physically cannot even think about that let alone do it. Second of all who try duck does she think wants to see not 1,2 but 3 videos?!

Reactions: 9
Never fails to amaze me how and why she films herself in the apparent throes of a migraine attack. First of all if you’re having a migraine you physically cannot even think about that let alone do it. Second of all who try duck does she think wants to see not 1,2 but 3 videos?!
Apparently she thinks, this might be helpful to other people, as she claimed currently. I personally don’t understand how though.

Her stories with the dramatic music and bread have me rolling🤣🤣 she’s lost the plot

• Haha