Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck was that video? Why are the comments cheering her on?? WHAT IS GOING ON!

Reactions: 7
the face scrunching is killing me, either cry or not! The fake crying she does is so cringe!!

Reactions: 6
The “we” didn’t think she’d reach her thirties? Who is we? Her parents? Her doctors? Pretty messed up if THEY were like “you’re probably gonna die super young!”. I imagine she’s implying that they thought she’d have taken her own life etc. Again, super messed up for her parents and or doctors to openly say they think she’d have killed herself by now??
So yes, I doubt that’s true and she wrote the “we” to add some sort of legitimacy to such an extreme statement.
I have BPD (in remission) and (trigger warning?) I’ve attempted a few times and damaged my liver- I’m 26, and if ANYONE in my life said “I don’t think you’ll make it to your thirties!” Or “I’m surprised you’re still alive!” I’d be PISSED 😭😂

ignoring the ridiculousness of everything else in that post, that really stood out to me.

She likes to cosplay as someone with a terminal disease. I remember there being LOTS of comments on her picture every day video assuming that she had cancer or something and that was why she was losing hair. I think that video did get a lot of traction because people watched it and assumed she had cancer. I think sometimes she thinks that being mentally ill isn’t tragic enough to she likes to act like she also has chronic physical issues, which I truly truly don’t believe she actually has

My sister in Christ just snip it out or dye your hair 😭

My brother started finding them at 21 and has loads🤣. It’s just genetics?? Like girl that is not a healthy reaction.

why’s she acting like 30 is ancient 😭. It reminds me of the ones with tiktok brain rot who think over 25 is OLD, it’s not a healthy outlook to ageing. You’re going to get a year older every year. There is duck all you can do about it.

Reactions: 10
She's probably thrilled to have an excuse to pull her hair out again and be special once more.

The way I ran here after that video jump scared me on on my damn timeline. WHAT THE duck?

I found my first when I was 19, surprised I’m not looking like Gandalf the Grey 20 years on 😂 But then I also didn’t turn discovering it into a bizarre one woman show.

I hope she posts it on Tiktok, they would have a field day with this 😭

Reactions: 8
Does she realise this type of tit makes men run a mile? She looks like one of these unhinged chronically mentally ill tumblr girls who make mental illness recovery their whole personality

Reactions: 7
In a way her mental illness is her personality. I feel in a way, Beckie is the happiest when she is speaking about what is wrong with her or having to fight against the doctors for a diagnosis. She gets attention from it and from a very young age, it is very much her social currency as she doesn't have anything else really other than people who like kayaking.

She very much reminds me of a guy who I work with. His whole personality is his experiences with mental health and he uses it to justify his bad behaviour. He's honestly like Teflon with all this bad behaviour gets excused including things like being appropriate with staff with things he's said. Leaving work in the middle of the shift and storming off, and doing flip all at work and he's rewarded. His Social media accounts are like Beckie's and it's constantly posting about his ailments. It's like working with Beckie when working with him without any speaking about kayaking!

Reactions: 4
She’s just like a child you guys..
Funny because when you look at the exact size guide for that swimsuit (decathalon) and compare the sizes to adult women’s sizes, it’s the equivalent of an adult size 10. Beckie, you’re still adult sized. You are an adult. You aren’t a petite little teenage girl like you want to be (and how you want to portray yourself to old men)

Reactions: 9
I’ve bought a few things from new look aged 14-15 and I’m a size 10. It’s a good money saving hack haha and I’m definitely not child sized lol

Reactions: 5
Post pregnancy I’m less able to get away with it, but age 14/15 jumpers etc are still okay which I’m grateful for 😂 also shoes from the kids section!

Reactions: 1
I buy some things from New Look or Primark kids section cause I’m a 10-12. I never phrase as “it’s a child size” I usually say “haha it’s from the kids/teen section, I’m such a short arse I can buy from there sometimes!”.

5’2”-5’4” being mentioned is weirdo behaviour. 5’4” is average height. She’s average height!

Reactions: 5