Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has five FIVE ! kayaks / boats / whatever and is still always complaining about money or lacking other things in life. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
She really doesn’t see the irony in saying “happy to have a Kayak at this point”’over a photo of 5 kayaks?? She can’t be this stupid, that’s hundreds/thousands of pounds worth of plastic hoarded in her garage.

1717145409132.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She really doesn’t see the irony in saying “happy to have a Kayak at this point”’over a photo of 5 kayaks?? She can’t be this stupid, that’s hundreds/thousands of pounds worth of plastic hoarded in her garage.

View attachment 2966420
Does she want to hated ??? Honestly asking because if I didn't know better that's just pure rage bait!

Reactions: 7
Genuinely think she’s not switched on enough to knowingly post rage bait. For someone who obsesses over herself she has no self awareness.

Reactions: 8
She says she has issues with bodily fluids and that but then goes and buys a pair of 2nd hand shoes

Gals this is so petty but my boyfriend sent me this screenshot earlier because it cracked him up - and he’s as complicit as me in critiquing Beckie’s life.

So quirky claiming not to know Levis, and so cringe referring to them as Vans 😭 she changed it not long after

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bright red tag that says Levis "Unsure of the name" ...Such a pick me girl I can't!

She sure does a lot of shopping for things like kayaks, loops, clothes and shoes for being such a broke suffering woman that is apparently becoming an old hag (if you saw her tiktok complaining about aging). Must be rough not even having ten kayaks yet! And only one paddle board, its almost like she is homeless and starving in the streets 😒

Everyone has heard of Levi’s they’re like one of the most famous denim brands in the world 😭

So QUIRKY. Bet she’s never heard of Nike or Doc Martens either

Reactions: 6
The bright red tag that says Levis "Unsure of the name" ...Such a pick me girl I can't!

She sure does a lot of shopping for things like kayaks, loops, clothes and shoes for being such a broke suffering woman that is apparently becoming an old hag (if you saw her tiktok complaining about aging). Must be rough not even having ten kayaks yet! And only one paddle board, its almost like she is homeless and starving in the streets 😒
Lol I was about to say the same thing. Lol the brand is visible in the picture. Also no one cares how rare it is for your super special feet to find grubby shoes..

Reactions: 3
Her dad is gushing about her sister and brother on Facebook (weird she never mentioned her sister was away travelling for 7 months) but we heard every little complaint. She won’t be getting all the special attention any more!

Reactions: 5
Her dad is gushing about her sister and brother on Facebook (weird she never mentioned her sister was away travelling for 7 months) but we heard every little complaint. She won’t be getting all the special attention any more!
Has her dad ever gushed about her online? I have seen in this thread atleast that he has gushed about Ellie and Greg but never her. That's gotta sting for terminally online beckie. Cringe below. Her caption was she was"channeling 21"

Screenshot_20240602_084000_Instagram.jpg

Has her dad ever gushed about her online? I have seen in this thread atleast that he has gushed about Ellie and Greg but never her. That's gotta sting for terminally online beckie. Cringe below. Her caption was she was"channeling 21"

View attachment 2970242
She’s lucky, that her siblings (as far as we know) are not married or parents yet. Imagine how she’d moan then.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2970242
More like channeling 51 with that blouse and necklace.

Reactions: 6
Beckie’s dad has made 6 Facebook posts in the past 2 hours (9-11am) none of them are about her. Very sad 😂

Wtaf is that video, is she happy? Sad? Why is she filming herself crying and pulling hair. Somebody needs to take her phone away from her

Reactions: 2
She's crying over a white hair? Jesus christ somebody section this insane witch

Reactions: 1