Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly the tit I’m talking about. The sooner she fades into obscurity the better. No one gives a tit about this beckie0
---
Oh and does anyone like sweat and body odour? She thinks she’s so special and unique. Also that set up looking sad and making that stupid noise (it’s not a stim you twit it’s just you attention seeking) probably got rejected from one of the married men she’s been chasing
I thought this, sounds like one of the kayak daddies has told her to back off.

Reactions: 1
"A married man helped me put my kayak on my car. Nobody will ever love me like as I'm so autistic and unloveable"

Reactions: 7
Any ideas about what has happened to her? What has caused her to look so forlornly into the distance and film it for us?

She just bothers me so much how she goes on about how her life is so difficult due to her autism or migraines- or just fill in the gap, and how she is unable to be loved due to them. She has a very backwards way of looking upon herself as an autistic individual and I do feel that she looks at other people's lives the same. She clings onto these diagnoses as if they are the answer to her problems but they are also her excuse that she holds onto. They are an explanation for some of her behavior but they aren't an excuse. A lot of her problems are caused by her personality. I feel with her constantly trying search for a diagnosis or an answer, she is never going to be happy. Regardlss of a diagnosis, she is still herself and she will have the same problems.

Reactions: 4
You’re not unloveable because you’re autistic, its because you spend all day posting about how awful everything is online.

Plenty of people I know are autistic and they’re all lovely people. Beckie is using it as an excuse cause she’d rather say muh autism than maybe I should stop doom scrolling, posting about how miserable I am and find joy in the little things, go for a walk, paint, watch a comedy, bleeping anything other than what you’re doing now.

“sad every day” - she’s already convinced herself she will always be miserable so is actively looking for the negativity.

Reactions: 8
can this girl just ever have a good day? like jesus bleeping christ if this your mindset you're gonna be miserable 24/7, stop thinking about yourself so much
View attachment 2959232
She is miserable not because she is autistic, but because she feeds herself a negative narrative about herself. Her own loneliness is cause by her own self hatred disguised as love. Only people who know they need to change but dont, act like she does. The covert narcissism is out of control. "Appearing shy: Instead of using loud behaviors to attract attention, a vulnerable narcissist often prefers smaller, more intimate conversations where they intentionally control how the interaction plays out.
More sensitive to criticism: Because the root of NPD is insecurity, they are hypersensitive to criticism and will usually have an extreme reaction to criticism or perceived criticism.
Higher levels of anxiety: Vulnerable narcissists typically have lower self-esteem than grandiose narcissists and will frequently focus on consciously compensating for their insecurities more.1
Self-serving empathy: A vulnerable narcissist may outwardly show what looks like empathy. However, they may completely disconnect after receiving attention or use shared information against a person.
Inflated sense of self-importance: A vulnerable narcissist may make comments on their superiority in one-on-one settings or just to themselves internally. They may also display their feelings of importance with subtle actions like eye rolls or yawning when another person talks.
Excessive need for admiration: Like typical narcissists, vulnerable narcissists need to fill their narcissistic supply. To receive attention, they may share emotional turmoils to get pity and sympathy or withdraw from a situation to be chased by another person." This is beckie 100% this who webpage sounds like it was written with her in mind https://www.choosingtherapy.com/female-narcissist/

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you ever have to ask if Beckie is middle/upper class... She has a 'changing coat'.

Can't stop laughing at her setting her phone up in the back of her boot and filming herself 'panicking', she's so pathetic it actually makes me feel good about my life. Like, at least I'm not THAT, you know?

Reactions: 8
No offence taken here but if you buy second hand shoes…WITHOUT wearing any socks.. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 sorry but just go to primark and buy cheap shoes that has never been worn!! Gross!!

Also, this is a bit wtf of me but I found her dad on fb and he has posted 10+ things on there in the last 24hrs… just like our own Beckie0 with her endless Instagram stories!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
No offence taken here but if you buy second hand shoes…WITHOUT wearing any socks.. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 sorry but just go to primark and buy cheap shoes that has never been worn!! Gross!!

Also, this is a bit wtf of me but I found her dad on fb and he has posted 10+ things on there in the last 24hrs… just like our own Beckie0 with her endless Instagram stories!
He is definitely an internet/social media addict like her, he posts multiple times a day batshit ramblings

Reactions: 2

What is he posting about? Is it at least positive stuff or depressing stuff like beckie?

Reactions: 1
No it’s random old tv shows, music, history stuff, tons of dr who etc. at least 10 posts a day

What is he posting about? Is it at least positive stuff or depressing stuff like beckie?
Looks like he reshares a lot of stuff that comes up on his home page with added comments. And lots of photos of the news etc. I don't see anything too personal really, it's like "middle aged dad addicted to social media" posting, if that makes any sense?
In all honesty it's the kind of stuff my own dad might post, except he only does that like once a month at most. This is like a post every 2-3 hours
Screenshot_20240527-202851.png

Reactions: 2
Her poor mum is deaf (or partially deaf) and all she can say to her is “you can’t hear that”. How bloody rude and inconsiderate. She constantly talks about people adhering to her needs.. her mum has a disability too.

Reactions: 6
Saw this and headaches made me think of Beckie lol. Except she can't do it with a headache x

Screenshot_2024-05-27-22-56-37-590_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

She really just sits and rewatches herself all day doesn’t she?? What an absolute narcissist! What would happen if all the footage disappeared or got destroyed? Would her life be over because she can’t live in the past anymore?

She really just sits and rewatches herself all day doesn’t she?? What an absolute narcissist! What would happen if all the footage disappeared or got destroyed? Would her life be over because she can’t live in the past anymore?
I would genuinely laugh. I hope that is what happens because she needs to learn to live without it.

She’s basically shouting out into the void “look see I’m autistic here I am doing an autistic thing over and over”. First of all noone cares, second of all NOONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do believe Beckie to an extent when she goes on about how she can remember certain videos for what she said and what clothing she wore and find clips easily due to her memory. I feel that she has spent a good bit of time today looking for video footage from 10+ years of her stimming. I doubt her memory is that good. I do wonder what has inspired her to find these videos and post it.

Everyone on my socials right now: all eyes on Rafah
Beckie: Look at something I did in 2011 guise...and and then 2013 too! look!

Reactions: 5
Everyone on my socials right now: all eyes on Rafah
Beckie: Look at something I did in 2011 guise...and and then 2013 too! look!
Beckie hasn’t yet developed empathy. Which is absolutely nothing to do with autism. She’s just a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only people that comment on her FB photos are older men, do you think this is also the only people responding to her insta stories?

Reactions: 3