Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was moaning about not having been to weddings, engagement parties or baby showers, but can you imagine inviting Beckie to any of those? It would be like inviting a stormcloud. She is not capable of being happy for anyone else and doesn't seem to even be able to conceptualise other people's experiences without making them about her, as evidenced by her reaction to Kate Middleton's illness. I can't imagine her congratulating someone on their engagement or pregnancy and genuinely meaning it, or even just talking about it without turning it into a pity party about how she doesn't have those things, or listing all the reasons why they're supposedly impossible for her because she's too complicated or whatever.
Why would anyone invite her to a wedding or an engagement when she’d just tell the couple that they’d probably get divorced 🤣 or at a baby shower when she’d just either tell the woman that everyone just viewed her as a mere vessel for children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But she doesn’t want friends so who would invite her to a wedding ??? I’m confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if someone did invite her to their wedding, she'd be sat in a corner somewhere waiting for people to approach her, filming herself pulling weird faces, followed by a long rant the following morning about her being single, doomed forever with no hope for true love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could probably find a boyfriend on the incel forums tbf. They’d be a good match

Reactions: 8
She is still trying to care what others think. She thinks people judge her for not having been invited/not having friends. Which is why she moans but contradicts. Because she is trying to impress society. Instead of caring about herself and what she actually wants in life

Reactions: 2
Poor Beckie, she's already done everything, seen everything and learnt everything. Must be hard completing life before you're 35. What a burden 😔🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sounds she makes is so gross!! I don’t want to hear her swallowing her spit over and over 🤢 ffs put a trigger warning especially when she claims she is so sensitive ! No respect for other people!!

Reactions: 4
Forgot I must've flowered her FB at some point years back as she's now uploading a random bunch of clone photos.
She is so obsessed with how she was ahead of times with technology doing that.

She’s still on private 🥱 Those stills of her above…she looks seriously rough. Like, I will say in the past I thought she was quite facially pretty. Is she going for ‘deranged chic’? 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s still on private 🥱 Those stills of her above…she looks seriously rough. Like, I will say in the past I thought she was quite facially pretty. Is she going for ‘deranged chic’? 😂
Also, as random as it is, she completely lost her style? I quite fancied a lot of her style choices during her lush and charity shop eras. She wore colours then, who were a lot more flattering for her colouring, made her eyes pop beautifully, were a bit more quirky and playful. What happened to that side of her? Loved her thrift hauls back in the day.

She is looking rather rough but I suppose that she is determined to show how unwell she is to us, perhaps it might convince us.

It is a shame though, as I rather liked the way that Beckie dressed especially as there was so much colour and she was rather 'quirky,' with her clothing. Her charity shop hauls were great and I used to really enjoy watching them.

Beckie now having a moan about having dating apps on her phone makes her depressed. She does not want to look at another profile or speak to someone, and move to the middle of Scotland to avoid people, and yet earlier on this week or the one before, she was moaning about being single and wanting to be someone's wife. Also for those who do not have access to her Instagram, Beckie has been going on about how unwell she is and she has been showing clips from last year about her migraines. This includes clips about her moaning that she needs to abandon her car because of a migraine and an appearance of the pink bucket.

Reactions: 1
I laughed so hard “everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend.. I’m not” 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I laughed so hard “everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend.. I’m not” 😂😂
I don't get all the rant about hating dating apps etc. If you hate seeing them on your phone and don't want to talk to men, here is a wild idea ... DELETE THEM

Reactions: 13
Beckie continuously manifests the worst life for herself. "I am so unhappy", "I will never find love", "Nothing is exciting anymore" "Dating sucks", she does negative affirmations everyday and then wonders why her life is horrible. I bet if she just tried for a month to speak in positives she would see huge change. You don't even have to believe in affirmations to get why it cant be healthy to only speak in negatives, not only that but she rewatches them over and over, basically making sure she will program herself to feel that way.

Reactions: 12
Beckie continuously manifests the worst life for herself. "I am so unhappy", "I will never find love", "Nothing is exciting anymore" "Dating sucks", she does negative affirmations everyday and then wonders why her life is horrible. I bet if she just tried for a month to speak in positives she would see huge change. You don't even have to believe in affirmations to get why it cant be healthy to only speak in negatives, not only that but she rewatches them over and over, basically making sure she will program herself to feel that way.
Literally this! our brains are organic computers and the best way to ensure you stay miserable is to keep saying how miserable you are. Our brains are dumb and will keep that programming until you change it! She is literally the arbiter of her own depression and sadness. I wouldn't be surprised if her constant worrying over migraines is what gives them to her

Reactions: 7
For the people that are locked out! It’s not the entire hunt as she just filmed picking up eggs. But did she seriously dominate a kids egg hunt?? I swear I hear children laughing or did they just do this hunt for her and it’s just her and her parents?? Where I am from we only do this for the kids and the grown ups either fail on purpose or isn’t even in the egg hunt!

Attachments

For the people that are locked out! It’s not the entire hunt as she just filmed picking up eggs. But did she seriously dominate a kids egg hunt?? I swear I hear children laughing or did they just do this hunt for her and it’s just her and her parents?? Where I am from we only do this for the kids and the grown ups either fail on purpose or isn’t even in the egg hunt!
literally no one else was out in the garden it seemed while she was getting the eggs. it almost feels set up.
also i thought her cat was called Baby? Is it actually called Phoebe?

Reactions: 2