Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry (not really), but how the duck can she go on her Instagram bragging about doing skincare as a huge achievement when being ill, but has been kayaking, painting and editing photos??!?! HALLO?!? Are you really this bleeping dumb Beckie?
"Skincare isn't selfcare"??? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT!? She is infuriating!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just admitted to not washing her face all week? Being too ill 😭 how can you get into all the gear, get a kayak onto your car, drive to the location you kayak at, unload said kayak, get in it and go on the water, do flips etc but you can't wash your face?? Beckie make it make sense babe cos this is truly baffling!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's just admitted to not washing her face all week? Being too ill 😭 how can you get into all the gear, get a kayak onto your car, drive to the location you kayak at, unload said kayak, get in it and go on the water, do flips etc but you can't wash your face?? Beckie make it make sense babe cos this is truly baffling!
I know autistic individuals can struggle with hygiene but thats usually due to working and other things in life being overwhelming. Its not usually the case if they are in good spirits and doing what they love/hyperfixate on. So you would think if beckie is doing all those things she loves it should be easier for her to do the selfcare stuff like face washing

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her parents. They have or are near retiring, then their 31 year old daughter moves home for no reason (I know her mom had leg issues earlier, but seems to be ok now), invading their privacy, upsetting their schedules, increasing their utilities and food bills, etc. Her poor mom gets dragged to her pool sessions quite a bit.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her parents. They have or are near retiring, then their 31 year old daughter moves home for no reason (I know her mom had leg issues earlier, but seems to be ok now), invading their privacy, upsetting their schedules, increasing their utilities and food bills, etc. Her poor mom gets dragged to her pool sessions quite a bit.
has she actually given up the pink-flat-hoard or is she just spending a lot of time at her parents?

Her dad doesn’t even live there any more, he’s in student accommodation studying religion

Reactions: 3
I think she made out she was spending time back with them as their ‘carer’
Beckie the weird little incel as a carer 😭. I’d be like nah you’re good I’d rather struggle up the steps than her there giving me a hand but all the while complaining how much worse she has it, that the neighbours hairdressers cousins friends boyfriends cat has cancer so she’s sad and reminding me that she has autism and her special interest is herself

Reactions: 3
has she actually given up the pink-flat-hoard or is she just spending a lot of time at her parents?
I'm not sure, but her mom and her have been at her flat touching up paint, cleaning, etc. Beckie has mentioned several times about selling her flat and I think (not positive) that she mentioned a realtor. If she is not selling, I don't understand why she is staying with her mom so much. I know her dad is in school, but Beckie has been in her own flat for several days while her dad was away and her mom was alone in the house and her mom seemed to get along fine alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He posts about it on his Facebook
---

Why? I have posted tons of Beckie content for the past few years, on tattle, GG etc
I’m just a little like ??? you seem to have so much insider knowledge. Like are you regularly checking family facebook? Then again maybe it’s a case of just knowing Beckie IRL. Sorry if it’s a weird / bad take but I’m not sure on dragging her family into it? I get they enable her and everything but idk, i just feel icky about it

Reactions: 2
Maybe Sleepingskies is the sister, that would be so juicy! 🍿 But the dad stuff she also mentioned on her stories many times, that he is off studying (didn't know it was for religion). Which I was a bit ??? Isn't he retired but I think he does it for fun. A bit weird to leave the daughter to take care of his wife though but whatever works for them.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Sleepingskies is the sister, that would be so juicy! 🍿 But the dad stuff she also mentioned on her stories many times, that he is off studying (didn't know it was for religion). Which I was a bit ??? Isn't he retired but I think he does it for fun. A bit weird to leave the daughter to take care of his wife though but whatever works for them.
Ohhh fair enough!!! That’s my bad, I’ve been coming here for the gossip because I legit can’t cope listening to Beckie’s voice and behind on stories. Apologies Sleepingskies! ❤

Reactions: 4
Tbf Beckie tells the internet everything so it wouldn’t be exactly hard to work out 😅

Reactions: 6
Im really surprised that Beckie never wears sunglasses! I wonder if her migraines could be triggered by uv overexposure. I literally can barely be outside during the day without my sunglasses, and I really dont know how she could be out on the water for hours with the sun reflecting back on her during her kayak days without getting a headache just because she doesnt wear sunglasses! You can get prescription ones and even prescription goggles. I really dont know how a migraine sufferer like her can stand it. My eyes will literally ache if I go out without my sunglasses and its too bright.
---
Am I crazy or is that a mans hand in her last story? Or is it just her mum?
---
Also she seems less ill when she lives with her parents. No hate, I actually think Beckie is in need of some sort of care. Not like physical but a maid or something to help her out would probably help her and autistic struggles, since she would never pay for a maid or anything, if she decided to live with her parents that would be good, it always seems like she does better when she isn't completely alone. Completely alone and she spiral posts. She doesn't have a relationship with her self, thats the cause of her loneliness. Instead she views herself and picks herself apart. I think desperate women like beckie are actually not lonely, they just lack a relationship with themselves that is real and honest and not coping. They think that a relationship will fix their lonely hole, when its themselves they have to actually learn to love. Because I actually think beckie doesn't love herself. She sees herself as a victim and a label. She doesn't see herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wtf is this - loads of people younger and older than Beckie don’t have the life they envisioned. Work, love etc. tit happens to everyone in one way or another, you have to make the effort to overcome your tit hand of cards. Nothing about her circumstance is special, loneliness is very very common.

Attachments

Reactions: 2