Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but if she's really SoOoOo BoReD of all this witheringly basic music she's hammering out on the piano, why doesn't she pick up a piece of music to learn that takes some work, and provides some challenge? I doubt she'd argue one of Chopin's beautiful nocturnes sounds like the films or music she listens to now. Go on Beckie, learn Op. 9 No. 2 and tell me you're bored by it.

Reactions: 12
witch listens to nothing but elevator music 24/7 and then complains that all the music she knows is bland lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Woah, I didn’t know that she could roll a kayak in a pool! She should really talk about that more…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Woah, I didn’t know that she could roll a kayak in a pool! She should really talk about that more…
Thats the only bleeping thing she ever does in her kayak. Its also something little 8year old children can do. It also is not even hard to learn how to do. Most people could learn how in a day... I really dont understand why she doesnt learn how to do more with her kayak

Reactions: 4
How is it that hammering away on her piano bores her to tears when there's so much variety and complexity in music and music genres that she has yet to explore but posting the 1000th story of her rolling which is really kinda the same ALL the time has no such effect on her. It certainly has that on me 😩 And it's always on her main account. Same with all the cat "shtuff". What's she use those other accounts for anyway?

Reactions: 5
I can’t stop laughing that she is acting like Kate Middleton diagnosis is about her. How does she have ANY ‘fans’ left?! Surely everyone is hate watching at this point

She does everything alone? In the kayaking videos when she does the rolls there are people around her celebrating? Huh?

Here’s an idea Beckie, actually like something and make friends based on common interests! You have to be hyper independent if you hate everything x

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, I just had to.

View attachment 2831783

Why oh why does she pull these kinds of faces? Why?

Also this....failed attempt at emoting anger and upset?
View attachment 2831784

Sometimes, I really just can't with this girl.
It's so funny when she does this because you can tell she's got all her 'knowledge' of autistic people from The Good Doctor or something. So now she just walks around acting like an autistic tv character, making stupid faces all day.

Beckie, I promise, that's not what actually autistic people are like

Reactions: 6
i love taking a mental health break from beckie and then coming back to the tit show 😭 i ran to this thread when i heard the news about kate as i knew she’d make it about her somehow LOL

Whys Laura expecting Bonnie to be eating 3 course meals already? Girl it's not about them eating at this stage its about taste and exploring. Read a damn book or use Google once in a while.

Also I hate the 'Just you wait' mums but honestly Laura as the mother of a 2 year old - just you wait till Bonnie's mobile 😂 I honestly can't wait for Bonnie to be mobile but more cause I can't wait to see Laura deal with it 😂

Also its genuinely painful watching Laura interact with her own baby. She's cold and I genuinely feel sorry for Bonnie in that respect. Sure, Bonnie's fed, clean and safe but Laura is in no way nurturing or warm. It's sad for Bonnie.

Whys Laura expecting Bonnie to be eating 3 course meals already? Girl it's not about them eating at this stage its about taste and exploring. Read a damn book or use Google once in a while.

Also I hate the 'Just you wait' mums but honestly Laura as the mother of a 2 year old - just you wait till Bonnie's mobile 😂 I honestly can't wait for Bonnie to be mobile but more cause I can't wait to see Laura deal with it 😂

Also its genuinely painful watching Laura interact with her own baby. She's cold and I genuinely feel sorry for Bonnie in that respect. Sure, Bonnie's fed, clean and safe but Laura is in no way nurturing or warm. It's sad for Bonnie.
I think you're on the wrong thread...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was so confused thinking I missed Beckie being around a baby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think you're on the wrong thread...
Oh my Christ 🤣 im such a twit, I've spent most of today on the thread that was meant to be on wondering where the hell my post had gone 🤣🤣 anyone know how to delete? Je suis embarrassed 😂 sorry folks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8