Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0362.jpeg
IMG_0363.jpeg

“Thousands telling me I’m wrong” so she’s talking about strangers on the internet?

Her diagnosis “still wasn’t enough for some.”

It’s very clear she’s not seeking diagnoses so she can get treatment or help herself. If that were the case, she would be more focused on functioning in the meantime with what she has available to her now. She’s trying to weaponize neurodivergence/mental illness/disability to stop people online from having negative opinions about her.

I guess after she still had “meanie online haters” even after she walking with a cane she decided she had to step it up (excuse the pun).

Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for her neighbours with her hammering away on that bloody piano all evening. They probably all breathed a sigh of relief when she was living at her parents 😅

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, go private Beckie you bleeping idiot. You have the money and if you dont, beg one of your Santa friends for it.
Your average GP does not have the time to review a portfolio of every recording she’s ever done of every symptom she’s ever had.
Imagine you’re an under paid, understaffed nurse and some idiot hands you a binder and it’s “my Stims 2006-2024” and forty chapters long. You’d want to throw it at her head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beckie: “I get so overstimulated by noise so I have to wear earplugs. Look at me putting in my earplugs. See, I wear earplugs. Because everything is too loud and overstimulating.”

Also Beckie:
IMG_0365.jpeg

WOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOO 🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to share this cringe with the people who can't see it, its just soooo Beckie 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's the most unlovable person I've ever seen. Not even close. She truly doesn't deserve happiness.

'I had thousands told me I was wrong' is a pretty spiteful thing to say considering it's a complete lie. It does show you her mindset though. She's a professional diagnosis hunter who was born with a massive headstart and still managed to duck it all up by being too much of an incel for anyone to tolerate. Now she's blaming the world for it.

She's also referring to 'skill regression', as in she's trying to say that she's became more physically and developmentally disabled since the 'diagnosis'. That'll be what the piano bullshit is breadcrumbing. She wants something degenerative

I had to share this cringe with the people who can't see it, its just soooo Beckie 😂😂
View attachment 2856718
that is genuinely crazy behaviour right there.
---
She's the most unlovable person I've ever seen. Not even close. She truly doesn't deserve happiness.

'I had thousands told me I was wrong' is a pretty spiteful thing to say considering it's a complete lie. It does show you her mindset though. She's a professional diagnosis hunter who was born with a massive headstart and still managed to duck it all up by being too much of an incel for anyone to tolerate. Now she's blaming the world for it.

She's also referring to 'skill regression', as in she's trying to say that she's became more physically and developmentally disabled since the 'diagnosis'. That'll be what the piano bullshit is breadcrumbing. She wants something degenerative
In her “aftermath” YouTube video she explicitly said she couldn’t believe how many people were welcoming/nice/understanding in her comments and DMs. It’s all a bunch of pathetic bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep interrupting herself when she speaks? Beckie you aren't having a big revelation, you are just sounding like a fedora neckbeard! You guys are a 1000% right, she is a female incel! holyshit 😂

This just in: Beckie wants recognition for taping paper around a pole.
The question I have is why she is taping paper around a pole!??! Is that her version of painting the pole white? Lol. She mumbles something but I can't understand what she says.

Reactions: 2
so is she living in her “flat of broken dreams” again or is she still going back and forth to her parents? 😂

Reactions: 1
I think that she mentioned that she was trying to sell the flat but she was told that she was not going to get much money for it/ or have difficulty selling.

I do think that if she moves back home, Beckie is going to regress even further and become more of moan and a bore. She was terrible enough when she lived at home and she was desperate to move out. She is going to claim that she is unable to manage on her own as she is autistic and she is having a lot of 'skill regression.' She will be rewriting her past as well about how much she suddenly can't achieve due to a diagnosis.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2857890
RIP the English language
If no one knows and she cares so much, tell people. She has such main character syndrome, newsflash beckie you are a failed youtuber and influencer and a lowtier lolcow at best online. You are not even a chrischan level lolcow, you dont even have kiwifarms thread, and your Youtube is dying and your instagram is a pit you should delete. Stop pretending your life matters to anyone but you and actually live it!

Reactions: 8
Why does she always do those stupid little bits of painting around her flat. Its always like she is painting over something that isnt even visble anyway, when she has clutter and cleaning to do all around her??

I didn’t know that playing piano in a room lit up by the sun while screaming wooohooooo is what I should do when I have a migraine. Thank you Beckie now I know!! I’m also grateful to know autism causes migraines I didn’t know that.

• Haha
... She almost ran her car into her date's car because he kissed her unexpectedly on the first date... the more time goes on I genuinely believe she's a threat to society. Jesus Christ. Can you imagine her snapping one day over something tiny (but HUGE to her) and doing a violence? Because I can.
I mean she does give of major school shooter-Incel vibes