Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange it's been an issue for years but only now getting a mention. Maybe the migraine content isn't getting the views it used to.
Also I'm in awe of how she managed to find a picture with a bloody nostril, I wonder how she stores all her pictures to just know she has one of a particular thing? Do we reckon she hashtags them all in folders on her computer? #migraine #autism #bloodnose #mylifeisworsethananyones #stress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beckie's latest self-pitying stories have her moaning about how she does not do anything with her life such as go to a cafe, get a take away, have sex, go on holidays, have friends to do engagement parties ect. She is moaning that she doesn't do anything with her life and she is not happy, but she could easily solve her problem and go to a Costa. It's very frustrating as she could easily solve this problem that she has made for herself, but instead, she is moaning and feeling sorry for herself.

Reactions: 6
Beckie's latest self-pitying stories have her moaning about how she does not do anything with her life such as go to a cafe, get a take away, have sex, go on holidays, have friends to do engagement parties ect. She is moaning that she doesn't do anything with her life and she is not happy, but she could easily solve her problem and go to a Costa. It's very frustrating as she could easily solve this problem that she has made for herself, but instead, she is moaning and feeling sorry for herself.
It's SO frustrating. She says "she would've loved to go to Coldplay but no" - why??? just go! I get not wanting to go on your own but sometimes you have to.

Reactions: 8
She can easily do some of the things doesn't do!
She doesn’t get takeaway…you can easily order a takeaway, and you don’t even need to talk to anyone to do that.
She doesn’t get her nails done or a massage. That’s a personal choice. There is literally nothing stopping her doing those, and it’s not like she needs friends to do them as you generally go alone anyway. Financial aspect possibly but she can afford a million pairs of loops so I’m sure she could splash out on some nails.

Reactions: 7
She could quite easily leave the house she just chooses not to.

Reactions: 3
It's SO frustrating. She says "she would've loved to go to Coldplay but no" - why??? just go! I get not wanting to go on your own but sometimes you have to.
she would have loved to go to coldplay? really? sure she would just complain about the entire thing being "an autistic persons worst nightmare" and complain about the noise, lights, and people.

Commenting again… she’s been told she shouldn’t be working and should be on benefits. Why?! She’s in no way incapable of working!

Think of how few people actually talk to her. She doesn't do anything. It's has to be the mum, if it's anybody at all

Reactions: 2
she would have loved to go to coldplay? really? sure she would just complain about the entire thing being "an autistic persons worst nightmare" and complain about the noise, lights, and people.
Or that it was ”too loud”

Christ she does chat some bollocks doesn't she? She genuinely thinks all autistic people are like her and devoud of joy and the ability to enjoy things NT people enjoy.
She wants to be a wife right now. I wonder if she ever stops and wonders why nobody wants to be around her and anyone that is around her soon scarpers into the distance and never looking back. She's a fun spoknge and it has ZERO to do with her autism.
Also the kayaking was hell because "I av been autistic".
Babes you've been autistic since the day you were born - you're excluding yourself.

Reactions: 3
She also said she doesn't want friends, just a relationship. I think that's so sad. I'd be gutted if my partner and I split up but I know I'd be okay because I have lovely friends and they're a great support network (btw Beckie, I'm neurodivergent too, we can have relationships 🙃). I honestly think she'd be less likely to spiral and think such insane thoughts if she had friends to talk some sense into her.

Reactions: 12
She also said she doesn't want friends, just a relationship. I think that's so sad. I'd be gutted if my partner and I split up but I know I'd be okay because I have lovely friends and they're a great support network (btw Beckie, I'm neurodivergent too, we can have relationships 🙃). I honestly think she'd be less likely to spiral and think such insane thoughts if she had friends to talk some sense into her.
She has such an unhealthy way of looking at things

She bemoaned not having a group of girlfriends and not having anyone to go out and do things with, then negated it all by saying I don't want friends. Make it make sense.

I too find it so sad that she only wants a romantic relationship and not friends. Its beyond unhealthy.

Reactions: 6
She was moaning about not having been to weddings, engagement parties or baby showers, but can you imagine inviting Beckie to any of those? It would be like inviting a stormcloud. She is not capable of being happy for anyone else and doesn't seem to even be able to conceptualise other people's experiences without making them about her, as evidenced by her reaction to Kate Middleton's illness. I can't imagine her congratulating someone on their engagement or pregnancy and genuinely meaning it, or even just talking about it without turning it into a pity party about how she doesn't have those things, or listing all the reasons why they're supposedly impossible for her because she's too complicated or whatever.

Reactions: 14