Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckie: I’m overstimulated by sound
Also Beckie: bangs out game show theme tunes on the piano while listening to Christmas music on the telly *wooooHOWO train noise*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m seriously super triggered by her latest tirade 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m seriously super triggered by her latest tirade 😡
It’s not meant to CHANGE Beckie you idiot, it’s meant to HELP.

“Why isn’t this curing me” cause it’s not meant to. It’s meant to help your symptoms

Reactions: 7
wait, i thought she was doing work when she was sat at her laptop. is she... just editing stories of herself?!

• Haha
I cannot stop laughing at that video. She really thinks she's disabled, doesn't she?

• Haha
Imagine being Beckie's colleagues watching her stories, having literal proof that she is doing duck all work when she's meant to be working.

Reactions: 10
“The neighbour is annoying me by playing the flute in the middle of the day. I know, I’ll play my flute in the middle of the day to back at them!”

Also, she’s mentioned trying to sell her flat. Is she finally accepting that she’s moved back in with her family?!

Reactions: 8
Didn't she used to play the flute in her flat all the time? The flat she claimed had such thin walls that she could hear the neighbours' every move? But I suppose that's okay, because nobody else is as special and important as Beckie, so she should be able to make whatever noises she likes and everyone else needs to stay as quiet as possible. Also birdsong, planes and ticking clocks should be outlawed.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Beckie knows what burnout is.
Don't worry, she will come up with another explanation for being miserable in three months. Remember when she "could not walk properly" and needed a cane?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do get her frustrations with noise to a point, it is really hard when you're autistic to deal with them and often I find myself getting really angry over noises that I can't control. But I'd never go on social media and complain about it??? And then copy the noise back???

Reactions: 1
Don't worry, she will come up with another explanation for being miserable in three months. Remember when she "could not walk properly" and needed a cane?
She really is working her way through as many disabilities as possible to try and get the attention she thinks she deserves because she went viral when she was younger

Reactions: 6
Imagine if the person in the neighbourhood playing the flute knew that every time they start playing someone nearby is fuming and making crazy train noises about it. I'm surprised they can't feel the invisible rays of judgment coming from Beckie, or hear the distant wooOOOHOOOOO every time they start playing Pirates of the Carribbean

Reactions: 2