Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many burnouts can there be? I thought a burnout was just a burnout and it’s thoroughly tit 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
It’s Totoro!! The neighbor is playing the Totoro song! I also think as someone that wooooohooooo noises she should let her neighbor be, noise goes two ways Beckie!!

Reactions: 4
Geez I can't even imagine how much footage she actually has of herself, what we see is just a small fraction I reckon.

Reactions: 4
It’s Totoro!! The neighbor is playing the Totoro song! I also think as someone that wooooohooooo noises she should let her neighbor be, noise goes two ways Beckie!!

Absolutely. For someone who is so “triggered” by noise, she sure as hell makes a lot herself.

Reactions: 5
Okay so she knows who it is now, what is she going to do? Go over to a little retired old lady's house and ask her to give up playing music?!

Okay so she knows who it is now, what is she going to do? Go over to a little retired old lady's house and ask her to give up playing music?!
Also its quieter than the birdsong???!!! Like beckie duck off when you do the exact same tit

Reactions: 6
Her stories about this lady are so obnoxious. "We now know the culprit" as though she's caught someone who's been vandalising her home for the past 6 months. Most people would consider themselves lucky if the most problematic thing in their neighbourhood was an elderly lady playing her flute during the day.

Absolutely. For someone who is so “triggered” by noise, she sure as hell makes a lot herself.
Definitely! She's an incredibly noisy person, always hooting and woohooing and banging away on her piano. I don't know how she doesn't see the hypocrisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if she was stuck in the middle of London in a flat she’d have a breakdown within hours. She really is a narcissist, all she does is talk about herself

Imagine if the lady playing the flute is also autistic and it's her special interest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forget about any official diagnosis criteria for narcissitic personality disorder: She just made Kate Middleton's cancer diagnosis about herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker, first time poster…

WHY is she complaining about her neighbour playing the flute and saying it’s been six months of torture like she doesn’t smash her keyboard all the time?!

and I always knew she was narcissistic but to make Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis about her?! “Everyone I know has it” sorry I forgot you two were besties?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and I always knew she was narcissistic but to make Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis about her?! “Everyone I know has it” sorry I forgot you two were besties?!
Welcome to the tit show!
Picturing Beckie thinking of Kate as a close friend is killing me 😂

Also was she seriously close to crying in that clip? Like she looked like she was so mad that she might cry. She’s honestly so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys I know it’s not likely but I can’t stop picturing the flute playing neighbour as a small child 😭 who Beckie continually mocks, complains about and boasts about being able to play better than lmao

Like sorry she’s playing Disney songs and pirates of the Caribbean … also how does Beckie know her gender? Because she says she doesn’t actually know who the neighbour is.

Reactions: 2
I hate noise (loops are fab) but if my neighbour is playing their sax we send requests on the group chat lol

Imagine if the lady playing the flute is also autistic and it's her special interest lol
Nah Beckie is the only neurodivergent person in the whole world 🤣. Kidding but I’d definitely bet on it being a kid as someone else said.

Has someone screenshot her Kate Middleton post? I don’t follow her

Here you go, bonus incel pic at the end 😂
I'm sorry, I just had to.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 09.14.45.png

Why oh why does she pull these kinds of faces? Why?

Also this....failed attempt at emoting anger and upset?
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 09.15.07.png

Sometimes, I really just can't with this girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 5