Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh have you trod in tit,god her face.
I know she’s meant to be a nightmare to work for and all the staff dislike her - I assume that also includes her plastic surgeon, he really did a number on her when she got that nose done! She looks like she’s permanently sneering /smelling something awful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has got a new very large Tattoo of Nicola, really hope they stay together, wouldn’t like to have to cover/change this one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Brooklyn is such a sap, it would be such a huge turn-off for me personally to have a man humiliate himself and behave this desperately. I don’t know how Nicola can stand it.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion #7: Vicky’s finally turned a profit while Brooklyn’s still adding tats of his poppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He has got a new very large Tattoo of Nicola, really hope they stay together, wouldn’t like to have to cover/change this one.
It’s disgraceful looking, he could’ve paid for something way more detailed and accurate of her face. We can criticize all we like but really needs help, he isn’t well at all and probably really can’t see how abnormal his behavior is. What’s even worse is she hasn’t stopped him, all it takes is the word no as he’s so influenced by her and this could’ve been stopped ages ago.

You don’t see Romeo or Cruz tattooing their partners on their entire body or making their partners their entire personality, they have other focuses, thoughts, and friends. I think at most Romeo has a matching love heart on his hand with his girlfriend, and he’s with her 4 years. While Cruz has kept his current girlfriend and ex complete off social media. I know we say an awful lot about them, but I do feel they’ve a lot more maturity in this part of their lives.

Sadly Brooklyn’s behavior isn’t unique, so many people live a life of having somebody complete them, and their mind, and it’s just sad. My ex, within 8 months of a new relationship, had moved into her girlfriends house 3 hours away (after the first month), bought a dog, gotten engaged, turned vegan for her, and started planning IVF. All her photos and statuses on social media were about her girlfriend and she had a specific hashtag ‘k’ as it was the first letter of the girlfriends name.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s disgraceful looking, he could’ve paid for something way more detailed and accurate of her face. We can criticize all we like but really needs help, he isn’t well at all and probably really can’t see how abnormal his behavior is. What’s even worse is she hasn’t stopped him, all it takes is the word no as he’s so influenced by her and this could’ve been stopped ages ago.

You don’t see Romeo or Cruz tattooing their partners on their entire body or making their partners their entire personality, they have other focuses, thoughts, and friends. I think at most Romeo has a matching love heart on his hand with his girlfriend, and he’s with her 4 years. While Cruz has kept his current girlfriend and ex complete off social media. I know we say an awful lot about them, but I do feel they’ve a lot more maturity in this part of their lives.

Sadly Brooklyn’s behavior isn’t unique, so many people live a life of having somebody complete them, and their mind, and it’s just sad. My ex, within 8 months of a new relationship, had moved into her girlfriends house 3 hours away (after the first month), bought a dog, gotten engaged, turned vegan for her, and started planning IVF. All her photos and statuses on social media were about her girlfriend and she had a specific hashtag ‘k’ as it was the first letter of the girlfriends name.
After seeing the tattoo I was reminded of this scene from Alan Partridge! Brooklyn is more like a creepy super fan than a husband.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long until Nicola wakes up one night to Brooklyn gorilla glueing them together?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Brooklyn is such a sap, it would be such a huge turn-off for me personally to have a man humiliate himself and behave this desperately. I don’t know how Nicola can stand it.
I hate needy men! Defo a huge turn off. Think it was purely a business arrangement for her and that sap has totally fallen for her! I’ll give it another year at best!

Reactions: 17
Precisely.
Surely she’ll get fed up of it soon enough.
I’ve known girls that got with overly attentive blokes like Dorklyn, they loved it at first but couldn’t get rid of them quickly enough once the novelty wore off.

Reactions: 10
So Rio Ferdinand has been asked about Victoria's diet - he's said he's literally never seen her eat anything, and that she's really nice.

A family friend can semi-confirm the latter. She's met Victoria a few times (in a football-related capacity), and she said that while Victoria was genuinely nice in the conversations she had with her, she couldn't make it plainer she'd rather be elsewhere than there, and therefore came across as very aloof and distant until you actually spoke to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Rio Ferdinand has been asked about Victoria's diet - he's said he's literally never seen her eat anything, and that she's really nice.

A family friend can semi-confirm the latter. She's met Victoria a few times (in a football-related capacity), and she said that while Victoria was genuinely nice in the conversations she had with her, she couldn't make it plainer she'd rather be elsewhere than there, and therefore came across as very aloof and distant until you actually spoke to her.
Why is Rio answering questions about an acquaintance's eating habits? That's really invasive and inappropriate. Whether Vic has an eating disorder or not, nobody should be discussing her private business in public interviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is Rio answering questions about an acquaintance's eating habits? That's really invasive and inappropriate. Whether Vic has an eating disorder or not, nobody should be discussing her private business in public interviews.
He was asked on The Kyle & Jackie O Show in Australia, where she said she was "obsessed" with Victoria's diet because she's a notoriously picky eater.

And I agree!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.