Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Brooklyn to Nicola
Valentine’s Day 2023
Deer Nicla
Ive cocked your favrite meel. Your so butiful. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life cocking for you babby. My life is batter with you innit. I’m gonna tattoo my hole body with your butiful face. We gonna have 6 little babbys and be togever until were 100 babby. I love you so much babby and just want to stare at you all day. I’m gonna rite this on insta babby, to prove to the hole world how much I love you.
From your lucky husband B. Kisses. #harperseven

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
From Brooklyn to Nicola
Valentine’s Day 2023
Deer Nicla
Ive cocked your favrite meel. Your so butiful. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life cocking for you babby. My life is batter with you innit. I’m gonna tattoo my hole body with your butiful face. We gonna have 6 little babbys and be togever until were 100 babby. I love you so much babby and just want to stare at you all day. I’m gonna rite this on insta babby, to prove to the hole world how much I love you.
The # took me by surprise and OUT. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From Brooklyn to Nicola
Valentine’s Day 2023
Deer Nicla
Is this his latest tattoo? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they live in a parallel universe, they’ve been in the public eye so long they have no concept of how they are seen by the majority of the public. The kids have not had a normal life ever, remember the story about Romeo crying on a plane and Brooklyn told him ‘don’t cry our dad is David Beckham’.

VB and DB did seem to have love and chemistry at the start but then according to Elton, she let him go to spain on his own and that’s when he allegedly cheated with Loos and the clinging started. Mind you lots of ppl believe he has a grown up daughter in the NW conceived around time he got together with VB, who knows. I was told many years ago when he was at MU, that he was nothing like his public image, and was told about Giggs at the same time, didn’t believe it but the giggs thing was true so 🤷🏻‍♂️ Beckham allegedly used NDAs and super injunctions all the time.
I feel sorry for the kids because if it’s a marriage of convenience they must know the truth. Brooklyn is a clinger like VB and that smacks of insecurity and low self esteem, as does her desperate control of her weight.
I think David said in a documentary that he is lonely and Victoria is always away working

Reactions: 5
And the lawsuit rumbles on ...

He's so bleeping stingy. The man is worth 1.5billion and he's disputing 150k and in the process airing his families dirty laundry

To give u some perspective, 150k is 0.01% of his est net worth. The average uk net worth is 172k, so for not normals like us that is the equivalent of suing a wedding vendor for 2 grand on judge rinder. When u factor in the reputational damage, the money spent on lawyers, I doubt the money spent will be worth it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.