Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Brooklyn is too soft to lead a throuple. More likely the women lead and he is their lapdog, if this is true! Such aspiring people!
If they are actually in a "Throuple" I'm actually feeling sorry for Brooklyn.

He will definitely not be the one choosing this way, for all his flaws I think he seems to want a monogamous lifestyle. Nicola, who doesn't even love Brooklyn, tells him selena is joining them, what actually happens is like that time in Friends (in the what could've been episode) where the threesome was just two lesbians shagging and Ross getting cucked).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It sounds to me like a joke as she gets asked about her close friendship with Selena and then says β€œoh yeah we’re a throuple, all 3 best friends”

Reactions: 10
Oh look it's the bi-annual 'tip the paps off about our 'romantic meal' to convince the plebs we can stand each other' outing for Vicky and Dave.

Vicky looks like she's had more romantic colonoscopies and why the duck is Dave wearing a cardigan over his jacket?! Their kids never had a chance really with these fuckwits as role models...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.