Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Rio answering questions about an acquaintance's eating habits? That's really invasive and inappropriate. Whether Vic has an eating disorder or not, nobody should be discussing her private business in public interviews.
Completly agree - although if i was a family or friends alarm bells would be ringing on how she eats. All the nice restaurants and events she goes to wasted on her....

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Completly agree - although if i was a family or friends alarm bells would be ringing on how she eats. All the nice restaurants and events she goes to wasted on her....

I hope her friends and family have spoken to her about their concerns. Absolute disgrace if they haven't tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
WTF is he going to do when she bins him ?
Spend a lot of time jn the tattoo removal studio?

I misread ab earlier message as "overly attractive men like brroklyn" (instead of attentive) I thought someone had lost their mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Rio Ferdinand has been asked about Victoria's diet - he's said he's literally never seen her eat anything, and that she's really nice.

A family friend can semi-confirm the latter. She's met Victoria a few times (in a football-related capacity), and she said that while Victoria was genuinely nice in the conversations she had with her, she couldn't make it plainer she'd rather be elsewhere than there, and therefore came across as very aloof and distant until you actually spoke to her.
I met Victoria in 2000 Out Of Your Mind era and she was really loving and very beautiful in person

Reactions: 10
Got to say I LOVE THAT SONG !
Now that it has been said I cannot get it out of my head (or mind 🤣) I think she has got more boring and serious the longer this sham marriage has gone on, so many clips of her at the beginning hVkng a really dry sense of humour/being able to laugh at herself now she is just boring

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I seen her up close around this time too and I agree she was so pretty, I have always had a soft spot for her.

Reactions: 6
I always find it a bit odd when people in the public eye get defensive when the lifestyle choices they are happy to promote on social media are questioned. Their assumption is we are all wildly jealous of them and should absolutely believe them when they say they haven’t had any cosmetic procedures, insisting that they’re simple aging well. They eat like a horse, don’t you know? They’re just genetically predisposed to being string thin. We have eyes, Mrs Beckham, and we are not jealous or stupid.

Reactions: 12
No he has not got 2 tattoos for both her nans hahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just read this article, what a sap, he also has highlights of his wedding speech, as a parent I think I would feel that I had failed in my duty of teaching him some self respect

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now that it has been said I cannot get it out of my head (or mind 🤣) I think she has got more boring and serious the longer this sham marriage has gone on, so many clips of her at the beginning hVkng a really dry sense of humour/being able to laugh at herself now she is just boring
He has broken her with his behaviour over the years; I feel rather sorry for her actually

• Sad
Reactions: 24
He has broken her with his behaviour over the years; I feel rather sorry for her actually
Always wondered what the story was with Liv Tyler and Beckham’s best mate, Dave Gardner. All loved up until one day they weren’t. Apparently both Daves have a fine old time in Miami when at their soccer club there but unlike VB Liv is no doormat.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.