Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weirdest thing ever was when Brooklyn got Nicola's grandmother tattooed on his body in tribute to Nicola...and she didn't run screaming for the hills.
☝I also read that Cooklyn has the word 'lover' tattooed on his finger. That's utterly revolting. What a nutter!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see another Nepo is at it,Jamies son Buddy.
So much better than Brooklyn though (not hard). At least Buddy cuts his own vegetables and it’s affordable food. That complete dose Brooklyn tips ramekins of perfectly sliced veg into a pan with a huge “TAAAA DAAA! Look at me doing cooking!” then Nursie wipes the dribble from his bib and he’s trusted to shave some truffles.

Well done Brooklyn! You’ll soon be able to use the adult scissors!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So much better than Brooklyn though (not hard). At least Buddy cuts his own vegetables and it’s affordable food. That complete dose Brooklyn tips ramekins of perfectly sliced veg into a pan with a huge “TAAAA DAAA! Look at me doing cooking!” then Nursie wipes the dribble from his bib and he’s trusted to shave some truffles.

Well done Brooklyn! You’ll soon be able to use the adult scissors!
Dunno about that........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will her new movie be straight to video because I can’t imagine she is the most eloquent of writers and she certainly can’t act particularly well.

Reactions: 5
Sure Jan!

Oh yes he’s definitely having the last laugh now.

For someone who doesn’t come across as highly educated, despite his expensive education, nor has he been overly blessed in the looks department he’s managed to marry an attractive billionaire’s daughter and have companies chucking him money to advertise stuff.

Ironically, marriage has upped his status and marketability.

And this is all in the power of the surname. Because without the surname…

Reactions: 16
Oh yes he’s definitely having the last laugh now.

For someone who doesn’t come across as highly educated, despite his expensive education, nor has he been overly blessed in the looks department he’s managed to marry an attractive billionaire’s daughter and have companies chucking him money to advertise stuff.

Ironically, marriage has upped his status and marketability.

And this is all in the power of the surname. Because without the surname…
That's the bottom line, the surname, you can be thick as pigs swill but if you have the
right surname/parents, KERCHING!!!

Reactions: 12
That's the bottom line, the surname, you can be thick as pigs swill but if you have the
right surname/parents, KERCHING!!!
I wonder hownmany generations this will continue for? I think in a few generations their offspring will end upnlike those wealthy landowners who have falling apart huge landed houses and haven't never worked and can't afford the upkeep

Reactions: 9
I wonder hownmany generations this will continue for? I think in a few generations their offspring will end upnlike those wealthy landowners who have falling apart huge landed houses and haven't never worked and can't afford the upkeep
Well there is potential for so many kids to be born into the brand, even if Harper has her own,
if she gets married she might not take the husbands name to continue the brand. This could
go on for many years.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Nicolas father is aiming for a Disney Board role, and has been making noises about roles for his daughter.

Brooklyn has been useful for publicity.

Reactions: 9
First thing I noticed, something odd about that photo.
It’s the shorts for me. They look sort of drawn on. I really don’t know how to explain it it just looks strange. And the more you look the stranger it gets. And, I’ll admit I’m no expert, but wouldn’t there be steam coming of that water if it was an ice bath?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.