Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the shorts for me. They look sort of drawn on. I really don’t know how to explain it it just looks strange. And the more you look the stranger it gets. And, I’ll admit I’m no expert, but wouldn’t there be steam coming of that water if it was an ice bath?
Those are not shorts, his underwear actually which is my it looks like they are drawn on.

Reactions: 2
Being the thicko he is its quite possible he omitted the N off, hence it was a "N ice bath".
Mummy didn't put any Matey in it either for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good luck trying to hire a wedding planner for that, nobody will go near them given how they operate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She orders a Starbucks every morning and heats it up in the microwave. Said so on a routine video.

All money, no class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh that's tragic on so many levels.
Jesus, why not get a nice coffee machine. The second wedding just screams "neither of us have anything to do but this will be good content"

Reactions: 23
I'm honestly amazed Nicola and Brooklyn are still married.

Feel a bit sorry for Brooklyn really - when the inevitable does happen (she leaves him for someone else) he'll be even more useless than he is now, with no real job or career prospects, and fractured relationships with loved ones that may never recover.

Reactions: 14

Feel a bit sorry for Brooklyn really - when the inevitable does happen (she leaves him for someone else) he'll be even more useless than he is now, with no real job or career prospects, and fractured relationships with loved ones that may never recover.
He is just such a dozy bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Nothing stopping him getting his tit together and finding a purpose in life. I suppose living off your father in law and bumming around doing nothing is much more attractive to lazy oxygen stealers like Brooklyn though. No sympathy here. There are millions of young people his age grafting for a living, trying to better themselves or get on in life with a fraction of his opportunities just getting on with it. He's a jumped up little brat with no self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So what about Romeo and Cruz are they still at school or are they also wandering around aimlessly like their big brother?

Reactions: 6
Nothing stopping him getting his tit together and finding a purpose in life. I suppose living off your father in law and bumming around doing nothing is much more attractive to lazy oxygen stealers like Brooklyn though. No sympathy here. There are millions of young people his age grafting for a living, trying to better themselves or get on in life with a fraction of his opportunities just getting on with it. He's a jumped up little brat with no self respect.
I agree, but I do think that that mindset to succeed, make a difference, or find a fulfilling purpose in life is either instilled in a person by mentors (parents, relatives, teachers etc), or through experiencing some kind of hardship or life lesson that then spurs you on to be/do better.

Brooklyn doesn’t appear to have anybody close to him willing to tell him that there is more to life than being famous and living a fake existence on social media, and is also completely shielded from the real-world consequences of being dim and having no work ethic.
He’s a jumped up little brat with no self-respect, but his parents are massively at fault. They taught him to be this vacuous and cheer him on every step of the way

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yeh, if real housewives has taught me anything it is that a vow renewal/second wedding is just a sign of divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a bit like in 4 Weddings and a Funeral where they say people get married when they run out of conversation so doing it twice is just to fill a void because they’re bored and need more attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.