Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people aren't right in the head. He looks like a complete muppet. If he went to school he'd probably be bullied for being such a drip. No redeeming features at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So he's an aspiring singer now? Has Brookie tried that one yet?
Could we be faced with the hideous prospect of The Beckhams as in the Osmonds of the 2020s? :eek:
He had a single out at the age of 11! No wonder he thinks he’s something special

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think next will be acting, in theatre for maximum cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty drastic to resort to that to prevent him from cooking 🤣
Loooooool that made laugh 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.
I can imagine him having to wear it in the kitchen while the real chefs do all the work 😄 x...

Resizer_16770002536191.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find the push into fame for Brooklyn really odd. It's so obvious that he's in the limelight because of his surname. Who the hell is his gf too?

She comes from a family of a billionaire. I do not understand the attention these two get. I barely follow their story, but seeing them papped so much is weird.
The attention is self generated. I work for a luxury brand and their PR team reached out to ours to see if we could partner up/ dress them for the show etc. They were politely told there is no budget (because who cares about the peltz Beckhams) but they still showed up to our fashion show 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The pancake day posts are just sad. It's all for show, you know they'd not bother if they couldn't post it on social media. What a pathetic existence.

Reactions: 15
I’ve honestly never been one to begrudge anyone their wealth or good fortune.
But it’s absolutely obscene the amounts of money alleged to have been spent on the wedding.
£3 million?!!!. They could have a stunning wedding at just a fraction of that cost, and done a substantial amount of good by donating the rest.
Oh, and if they really did spend £85k on hair and makeup, they were robbed!!
I read that the £85k was just on Nicola’s hair and make up…….. That amount is just ridiculous even if it was for the whole wedding weekend. Her make up was blah and her hair was awful. I’d be embarrassed if I’d spent that much on a wedding.
---
The pancake day posts are just sad. It's all for show, you know they'd not bother if they couldn't post it on social media. What a pathetic existence.
We had pancakes today, they were delicious but I’m afraid we just ate them instead of posting them. Probably why I’m not a SM influencer/millionaire…..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.