Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£32,000 for a watch? I could buy a lovely knock off down t' market foŕ a tenner!
Not just a watch, it's a Rolex but I am a bit confused, wasn't David linked to a different brand of watch at some point?

Reactions: 5

Brooklyn might have married a Peltz.
But the Beckham boys are still massive meltz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That face though ..
I stand corrected; Not only is Brookie not attractive but this edition isn't either.
I bet they thought that together their incredible good-looking genes would create absolutely beautiful kids - well luvs you were very wrong indeed :)

Reactions: 10
Is thus why we are not millionaires? Should I hVe been posting badly cooked food photos all along? 🤣🤣
We've been doing it all wrong! Like those headlines that tell you how you've been breathing wrong your whole life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stand corrected; Not only is Brookie not attractive but this edition isn't either.
I bet they thought that together their incredible good-looking genes would create absolutely beautiful kids - well luvs you were very wrong indeed :)
I think their combined features are very unfortunate, David has small eyes (which I never really noticed before) and Victoria has that weird nose and mouth and the boys got the lot! Also Cruz and Brooklyn are so pasty skinned. Harper is pretty though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.