Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm not being a beeaatch here (honestly), but he's not a very attractive young man is he?
If he weren't Dave & Vicky's son he'd be some mediochre trainee plasterer would he not?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Now I'm not being a beeaatch here (honestly), but he's not a very attractive young man is he?
If he weren't Dave & Vicky's son he'd be some mediochre trainee plasterer would he not?
I mean atleast a trainee plasterer has skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He gives me the ick 🤢
Both he and his youngest brother Cruz are really quite ugly & gormless looking.

Reactions: 26
I find the push into fame for Brooklyn really odd. It's so obvious that he's in the limelight because of his surname. Who the hell is his gf too?

She comes from a family of a billionaire. I do not understand the attention these two get. I barely follow their story, but seeing them papped so much is weird.

Reactions: 23
Looking at her makeup that seems to have been trowelled on, I suspect he has started practicing. And failed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He always looks so pleased with himself.
Goodness knows how he’d look if he’d ever actually achieved anything!
Joking apart though, he gets that from his father, smug didn’t even come close when it came to David Beckham in his playing days🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I feel abit bad for Brooklyn. He seems a nice enough albeit a bit of a twatty young man. Then I see a pic of his smiling face and 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would love to read all the WhatsApp texts to do with the wedding
I enjoyed this from Brooklyn the most: “We should do a brooklyn burger. L ke [sic] double or single burger and a nicola burger witch [sic] is no bun and it’s lettuce instead of Bun and meat for the girls.”

I know people make typos and pay less attention to spelling and grammar in texts but the poor love really is borderline illiterate 😱 They might as well have donated his school fees to charity for all the good they’ve done.

Reactions: 23
I enjoyed this from Brooklyn the most: “We should do a brooklyn burger. L ke [sic] double or single burger and a nicola burger witch [sic] is no bun and it’s lettuce instead of Bun and meat for the girls.”

I know people make typos and pay less attention to spelling and grammar in texts but the poor love really is borderline illiterate 😱 They might as well have donated his school fees to charity for all the good they’ve done.
Plus - stereotyping much?!! No bun for the girls because us girlies are always watching our weight! 🙄😂

Reactions: 20
Plus - stereotyping much?!! No bun for the girls because us girlies are always watching our weight! 🙄😂
To be fair, he’s grown up with VB, who treats herself to a slice of watermelon ‘cake’ once a year on her birthday

Reactions: 22
He always looks so pleased with himself.
I suppose he has a right to be smug, after all he doesn't work or do anything of any possible use to society, he somehow managed to persuade a billionaire's daughter to marry him and Mummy and Daddy spend all their time bigging-him-up as if he's pretty amazing at everything when proof is that he's a useless twerp.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.