Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im seeing David looking like peter Andre.
I dont know if its the filters or they go to the same
Botox/filler Dr.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not surprised at Claudia (Nicola's mother) saying her husband would frown at the expense of some things for the wedding (from the DM article linked above). The wedding was allll about the event, a show of how much money was spent, than a union of two people.

Vile people, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If the wedding planners have all the emails and texts, I believe them.

Nicola and her family sound horrible and the fact that 6 weeks before the wedding their first planners left and they needed new ones so close to the wedding show the disaster they are.

Beckham's all sound like they had no part in anything which keeps them out of looking horrible like the Peltzs.

Reactions: 22
I’ve honestly never been one to begrudge anyone their wealth or good fortune.
But it’s absolutely obscene the amounts of money alleged to have been spent on the wedding.
£3 million?!!!. They could have a stunning wedding at just a fraction of that cost, and done a substantial amount of good by donating the rest.
Oh, and if they really did spend £85k on hair and makeup, they were robbed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I would hate to marry a bloke that is 23 and has been engaged twice before. It shows a desperate determination at too young an age to be in a couple. Gives me the ick.

I got a warning from the Daily Mail once as I commented “ this soft bodied friendless young man looks as though he smells of milk” imagine this, someone took the time out of their dreary little life to report me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.