Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they are still describing him as "budding chef" 🤣 and wtf is the way he is wearing his jumper?!
Pratman,mummy and .daddio have payed for that bleeping wine or she has.he is just a bleep tying his jumper like a bleep,

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Brooklyn seems determined to make no useful contribution to society. What an aimless life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus! Imagine waking up to this fuckin gormless twit looming over you! I'll hand it to Nicola. She's stuck it out for longer than most thought she would. But apart from the Beckham name what on earth does she see in him?? That bloody baseball cap he always wears makes him seem like a 12 year old. Still I guess we have the soon to be 1st anniversary tattoos to look forward to. Any guesses people? Im going for a love recipe printed on his forehead. Then he realises he cant read it and we all have a good laugh again!🤩View attachment 1960509
Bizarre view outside the window! Looks like they’re staying at the Linton Travel Tavern and that’s the view of the bins 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Victoria looks ill in those pictures. In fairness a lot of the celebrities look a bit less polished in real daylight, but VB looks really drawn and exhausted.
I can’t believe she’s gone back to those dreadful extensions.

Reactions: 15
Victoria looks ill in those pictures. In fairness a lot of the celebrities look a bit less polished in real daylight, but VB looks really drawn and exhausted.
I can’t believe she’s gone back to those dreadful extensions.
I’m guessing her real hair is probably like straw, given her lack of food.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.