Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I don't think he is the full shilling
I really don’t think any of the Beckham sons are.
How did they do at their expensive private schools?
because if they can’t do well with all that money paid out on an education where could they do well?
also I’m sure David & Victoria would have made sure it was all over the media if any of them had gained good exam results!
I’m convinced there’s some learning difficulties there.

Reactions: 13
And thankfully you never will…. 😬
Don’t be so sure….. in a private members only club somewhere in the seedier side of London Town Pa beckham is brokering a deal with some Michelin star chef to get him inside a kitchen.
Anyone of us at anytime could unwittingly be subjected to food handled by him.
picture this… you’ve saved your hard earned cash for 3 months, you’ve booked a table at the ivy, you’ve squeezed into the control knickers, you’ve put your best frock on, you can’t feel your feet because only those shoes will go and they haven’t been on your feet since 2019, you’ve paid, yes paid, someone with far more superior skill than you to put your slap on and fancy up your hair. You’ve invested in this night out.
You travel to the restaurant. You order from the menu, you’ve no idea what you’ve ordered because you don’t understand it, but you don’t want to look like a .
you wait, you wait, you wait….the waiter arrives! Does he place in front of you a delicious, aromatic, beautiful work of art? Well worth the £££’s!
No.
It turns out old golden balls is besties with/has dirt on/has paid off the chef and Brooklyn is in the kitchen making his signature ’cold spaghetti with hacked up truffle dropped on top’
Nobody warned you!! Nobody told you when you made the booking!! If you’d known you could have avoided the very clear and present danger that is food poisoning.
The threat is real people. It’s real!

---

And now the gormless twit Dorklyn is wearing a necklace with Nicola on it. He is so obsessed with her. Totally over the top behaviour. View attachment 1915159
It’s a collar! She’s tagged him! I wonder if there’s a chip in it like there is in my cat? If found please return to 07…duck it, send it back to England, care of brand beckham.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Couldn’t see if already posted but here are the happy Peltz-Beckhams with their wardrobe for the week! Gripping stuff. They look ok I guess, although some of the stuff I find pretty horrible, her Fendi trousers look like something from Primark 😆

I actually think they are well suited and will probably stay the course at least for the next few years. He appears to adore her and she seems much less snotty in interviews. They seem boring really - harmless enough - self-involved definitely, but quite sweet. He’s not very masculine and seems needy and a bit cloying but maybe she likes that. There’s just not a lot there and I’m losing interest even in taking the piss.

Reactions: 12
Don’t be so sure….. in a private members only club somewhere in the seedier side of London Town Pa beckham is brokering a deal with some Michelin star chef to get him inside a kitchen.
Anyone of us at anytime could unwittingly be subjected to food handled by him.
picture this… you’ve saved your hard earned cash for 3 months, you’ve booked a table at the ivy, you’ve squeezed into the control knickers, you’ve put your best frock on, you can’t feel your feet because only those shoes will go and they haven’t been on your feet since 2019, you’ve paid, yes paid, someone with far more superior skill than you to put your slap on and fancy up your hair. You’ve invested in this night out.
You travel to the restaurant. You order from the menu, you’ve no idea what you’ve ordered because you don’t understand it, but you don’t want to look like a .
you wait, you wait, you wait….the waiter arrives! Does he place in front of you a delicious, aromatic, beautiful work of art? Well worth the £££’s!
No.
It turns out old golden balls is besties with/has dirt on/has paid off the chef and Brooklyn is in the kitchen making his signature ’cold spaghetti with hacked up truffle dropped on top’
Nobody warned you!! Nobody told you when you made the booking!! If you’d known you could have avoided the very clear and present danger that is food poisoning.
The threat is real people. It’s real!

---

It’s a collar! She’s tagged him! I wonder if there’s a chip in it like there is in my cat? If found please return to 07…duck it, send it back to England, care of brand beckham.
That's it. You win Tattle 2023. 🙌🙌🙌❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Talk about delusions of grandeur. I didn’t even know who she was until she married him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Couldn’t see if already posted but here are the happy Peltz-Beckhams with their wardrobe for the week! Gripping stuff. They look ok I guess, although some of the stuff I find pretty horrible, her Fendi trousers look like something from Primark 😆

I actually think they are well suited and will probably stay the course at least for the next few years. He appears to adore her and she seems much less snotty in interviews. They seem boring really - harmless enough - self-involved definitely, but quite sweet. He’s not very masculine and seems needy and a bit cloying but maybe she likes that. There’s just not a lot there and I’m losing interest even in taking the piss.
Gotta love how he was trying to put us onto Dr Martens🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brooklyn has decided to try and copy Prince Harry and bring a book out 😄 x

Resizer_16752226903651.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I still laugh my arse off at the reviews on Amazon for What I See. I almost hope Brooklyn does release another book of some sort, just for the unintentional hilarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's what I've always thought. Brooklyn seems a nice enough guy but would she really have married him if he didn't have the Beckham name and fame?
Totally agree, her family may be loaded but they’re not household names like the Beckhams

Reactions: 15
I think she wanted a lap dog who idolised her and the media exposure - she got that alright !

Reactions: 12
Brooklyn has decided to try and copy Prince Harry and bring a book out 😄 x

View attachment 1926127
Brilliant @Pom Bear
---

What a bell end.

---

Oh and now this,

Brookie and Nicky the new pish and bucks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.