Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d better not show his face here in Liverpool after making this version of Scouse! I’ve never seen anything like it.🤮 First of all, it’s traditionally made with lamb and is supposed to be thick and hearty - not a ‘soup‘ made with shop bought stock. I bet I’m not the only Scouse Nana who’d like to give this twit a piece of my mind tonight! And while I’m here - why does he have to lean over the plate/bowl to shovel the food into his mouth? Are we supposed to believe this makes him some sort of gourmet? Gross.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Brilliant @Pom Bear
---

What a bell end.

---

Oh and now this,

Brookie and Nicky the new pish and bucks?
Thank you 😀❤🤗😘 xx.

Two pics just made 😄😘 x...

Brooklyn in his personalised sweatshirt....

Resizer_16752937644291.jpg

....and Nicola really needs help with her drink problem 😄...

Resizer_16752935809141.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Pom Bear love that, now I have a question for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Pom Bear love that, now I have a question for you.

Thank you 😀❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Lol that's a cute article 😊 my paws don't smell of popcorn, but it does sound funny 😄😄...oh dear now I've just imagined Brooklyn's feet, the rest of him is bad enough so I dread to think what his feet are like lol 😄😄😄 xxx
Pom Bear is just the BEST !
Thank you very much Love Pom ❤🥰😊🤗😘 xxx.

Tattoos for Brooklyn's big feet 😄😀 x....

Resizer_16753065268441.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’d better not show his face here in Liverpool after making this version of Scouse! I’ve never seen anything like it.🤮 First of all, it’s traditionally made with lamb and is supposed to be thick and hearty - not a ‘soup‘ made with shop bought stock. I bet I’m not the only Scouse Nana who’d like to give this twit a piece of my mind tonight! And while I’m here - why does he have to lean over the plate/bowl to shovel the food into his mouth? Are we supposed to believe this makes him some sort of gourmet? Gross.
The comments are.hilarious, not a single one that isn't criticising how crap it is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments are.hilarious, not a single one that isn't criticising how crap it is
@Ohflip i don’t blame you scousers,I’d do me nut,bet next thing he bleeping tries is east London Pie&Mash with Liquor..Cos his effin dad comes from there and always visits a pie&mash place.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did wonder about the scouse. For one thing, I doubt it’s something he grew up with (both parents are from the south-east) and I think it’s distinctly possible he’s never had it before googling whatever sad excuse for a recipe this was.
And I always thought scouse was kind of similar to traditional Lancashire hotpot - certainly not a soup anyway. And made with cheaper cuts of lamb (even just bones), not beef.
Isn’t it time this useless waste of skin found a new “hobby”. He’s never going to set the world alight with his cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did wonder about the scouse. For one thing, I doubt it’s something he grew up with (both parents are from the south-east) and I think it’s distinctly possible he’s never had it before googling whatever sad excuse for a recipe this was.
And I always thought scouse was kind of similar to traditional Lancashire hotpot - certainly not a soup anyway. And made with cheaper cuts of lamb (even just bones), not beef.
Isn’t it time this useless waste of skin found a new “hobby”. He’s never going to set the world alight with his cooking.
☝Next up, Cooklyn shows us how to make haggis with fish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
David B comes from my area,not far from where I live same Borough.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he'd better stick to being a Professional Husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh she's plain with the dark hair and dark clothes. A very unattractive couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn't look well or like she's been crying. Maybe the reality of her life has suddenly hit her 🤣 or she ate some of her hubby's cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t think any of the Beckham sons are.
How did they do at their expensive private schools?
because if they can’t do well with all that money paid out on an education where could they do well?
also I’m sure David & Victoria would have made sure it was all over the media if any of them had gained good exam results!
I’m convinced there’s some learning difficulties there.
With a dad like David you’re not exactly going to be the brain of Britain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1675625471644.png
oh lord I'm so bored of this sticky stuff joke. Does she think she's funny? :confused:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.