Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Cruz is a right little tit. Always thought it. Brooklyn... seems nice and harmless enough but lol lol lol @ him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They said his photography was “reminiscent” of Cooklyn’s before saying later that Cooklyn failed to complete the first year of his photography course😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The amazon reviews of Brooklyns book are the best thing to ever grace the Internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bet Cruz is a right little tit. Always thought it. Brooklyn... seems nice and harmless enough but lol lol lol @ him.
Cruz irritates the duck out of me! I wish the little Justin Bieber wannabe gangsta would duck right off! The way he dresses thinking he is the dogs bollocks when he looks like a stupid little twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cruz irritates the duck out of me! I wish the little Justin Bieber wannabe gangsta would duck right off! The way he dresses thinking he is the dogs bollocks when he looks like a stupid little twit!
I'm so glad I'm not alone with this. It's that smug stupid grin. I quiet like Romeo he doesn't have that I'm a massive head look to him like his brothers do. Harper is obviously a child but I do think she's a real cutie.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They said his photography was “reminiscent” of Cooklyn’s before saying later that Cooklyn failed to complete the first year of his photography course😂
Nooooo? After all those excellent photos he took? I refuse to believe he didn't graduate!
Proof enough that not only are those boys odd looking but they're useless as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would love to be a daily mail journalist to write articles like this 🤣
Are you under 13 and looking to do Work Experience in "Journalism"?
If so you qualify for a career in tabloid Showbiz journalism where you can complete your day's worth of input having finshed your sandwiches at lunchtime.
Use of the words "Stunning.........................showing off curves.............................peachy bum....................... neutral palet (sic) of make-up..................... rocking The Look etc........................" are essential
Apply to The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Daily Mirror stating age and hours available.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you under 13 and looking to do Work Experience in "Journalism"?
If so you qualify for a career in tabloid Showbiz journalism where you can complete your day's worth of input having finshed your sandwiches at lunchtime.
Use of the words "Stunning.........................showing off curves.............................peachy bum....................... neutral palet (sic) of make-up..................... rocking The Look etc........................" are essential
Apply to The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Daily Mirror stating age and hours available.
Next career option for brooklyn maybe? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus! Imagine waking up to this fuckin gormless twit looming over you! I'll hand it to Nicola. She's stuck it out for longer than most thought she would. But apart from the Beckham name what on earth does she see in him?? That bloody baseball cap he always wears makes him seem like a 12 year old. Still I guess we have the soon to be 1st anniversary tattoos to look forward to. Any guesses people? Im going for a love recipe printed on his forehead. Then he realises he cant read it and we all have a good laugh again!🤩
Screenshot_20230214_214305_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus! Imagine waking up to this fuckin gormless twit looming over you! I'll hand it to Nicola. She's stuck it out for longer than most thought she would. But apart from the Beckham name what on earth does she see in him?? That bloody baseball cap he always wears makes him seem like a 12 year old. Still I guess we have the soon to be 1st anniversary tattoos to look forward to. Any guesses people? Im going for a love recipe printed on his forehead. Then he realises he cant read it and we all have a good laugh again!🤩View attachment 1960509
He’s like a dog, he even brought in the bush the roses were grown on😂 what a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.