Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, if my partner got so drunk he pissed himself I'd be fuming too. Does she have a drink problem?
Yes i would be fuming but I'd also protect my partners shame.

He knew they would face the paps and could have protected her dignity, given her his coat, borrowed clothes. Maybe she refused 🤷‍♀️but having seen him put her down in a "ha ha its a joke" way, I wouldn't put it past him to humiliate her.

Reactions: 20
Yes i would be fuming but I'd also protect my partners shame.

He knew they would face the paps and could have protected her dignity, given her his coat, borrowed clothes. Maybe she refused 🤷‍♀️but having seen him put her down in a "ha ha its a joke" way, I wouldn't put it past him to humiliate her.
I would feel sorry for vick if she ate something, but becks probably thinks all u ever eat is fish and veg, clearly drank too much for your frame and diet and now I have to walk out with u pissed drunk. How do we know he hasn't protected her in the past and this time he had enough.

I'm sure the humiliation of this picture stopped her from ever getting this drunk again. She was a grown woman with 4 kids who had been famous for 2 decades when the pic was taken, she needs to protect herself and her family and not drink like this

Reactions: 9
I would feel sorry for vick if she ate something, but becks probably thinks all u ever eat is fish and veg, clearly drank too much for your frame and diet and now I have to walk out with u pissed drunk. How do we know he hasn't protected her in the past and this time he had enough.

I'm sure the humiliation of this picture stopped her from ever getting this drunk again. She was a grown woman with 4 kids who had been famous for 2 decades when the pic was taken, she needs to protect herself and her family and not drink like this
Yeah but she protects his reputation while he continuously cheats on her, so although it’s sad, it’s little wonder she has an eating disorder, drinks too much and has this obsessive ‘perfect family’ image that she wants to protect. She’s messed up for sure.

I couldn’t believe that picture was real at first as I assumed they would have managed to get it removed somehow - so humiliating for someone famous at her level and who always looks so perfect and ‘done’ 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 19

VB may have a drink problem, she may also have continence problems after having 4x babies.
Who knows, but if I was in her in that position I would hope my husband (and father of my 4x babies) would do what he could to not humiliate me any further. I would do this for someone I care about.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well this undercooked beef story continues, you have to love the Daily Mail at times.

The first line had me in stitches.

Everyone’s talking about Brooklyn Beckham’s meat - and not necessarily in a good way.
:LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently the beef cost $300.

Yes, that will be very accessible to the vast majority of Cooklyn's followers....not.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
To be fair, if my partner got so drunk he pissed himself I'd be fuming too. Does she have a drink problem?
I always thought they thought it wouldn’t be noticed as her pants were dark, he’s obviously angry at how pissed she is anyway. He was flogging his whisky at this do iirc, so she might have been a nightmare falling all over. The paps flashes obvs made it much more noticeable. I do agree though their relationship is weird. He never used to say love on any insta posts it was always ‘the kids love you’. Also that whole thing where Harper changed schools suddenly and it was rumoured he got a teacher pregnant? He’s alleged to have a grown up daughter in cheshire. I think she controls her weight because of what he has done to her self esteem.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I feel like he might be borderline abusive. He can say "it's just a joke" but that's very gaslighty. She just comes across as so desperately unhappy and insecure all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I always thought they thought it wouldn’t be noticed as her pants were dark, he’s obviously angry at how pissed she is anyway. He was flogging his whisky at this do iirc, so she might have been a nightmare falling all over. The paps flashes obvs made it much more noticeable. I do agree though their relationship is weird. He never used to say love on any insta posts it was always ‘the kids love you’. Also that whole thing where Harper changed schools suddenly and it was rumoured he got a teacher pregnant? He’s alleged to have a grown up daughter in cheshire. I think she controls her weight because of what he has done to her self esteem.
If you read her first autobiography she has always struggled with food since being a teenager and it worsened during spice girls (as it did with geri and Mel c too) but seems to be even worse now which is unsurprising as she has seemingly never had therapy and is in this awful relationship. I went to school in Surrey nearish where a lot of footballers live and there were constant stories about him getting with women who worked as waitresses etc in places he went to on nights out even on pool tables etc. I never remember hearing so much about other footballers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you read her first autobiography she has always struggled with food since being a teenager and it worsened during spice girls (as it did with geri and Mel c too) but seems to be even worse now which is unsurprising as she has seemingly never had therapy and is in this awful relationship. I went to school in Surrey nearish where a lot of footballers live and there were constant stories about him getting with women who worked as waitresses etc in places he went to on nights out even on pool tables etc. I never remember hearing so much about other footballers
I think you and I come from the same neck of the woods Emm :) I married one of that species first time around (stupidly) - nothing I read about them comes as any surprise to me whatsoever :(
It just shocks me that Vicky decided to turn a blind eye to her old man's shennannigans, to live in a miserable facade rather than destroy Their Image and Brand even if its annihilating her inside when he treats her so badly. I feel rather sorry for her actually

Reactions: 13
Read a story a few years back that BD was hired by some company for an advertising/promotion thing. Beckham's team contacted the higher ups at the company advising them to not have any young female staff on the team when working with him as he would disappear off with them and wouldn't get their filming done. This is common practice with him apparently, how awful that his team have to make that phonecall and how awful for Victoria being surrounded by people who aid him in cheating.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Victoria and I do wonder if she stays because she feels divorce means she failed her kids or if she is aware that no matter what he does she will get blamed for being not enough for him. I wonder what her parents make of it all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.