Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf/how is Selena their BFF and why is she doing the fake cringy lesbian/touchy act with Nicole?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wtf/how is Selena their BFF and why is she doing the fake cringy lesbian/touchy act with Nicole?
No idea but it's creepy as duck, Cooklyn is in over his head.

Reactions: 12
I know they are all rich and they are doing what rich people do, but those DM phots look particularly tactless at the moment.
Brooklyn and his missus don’t seem to have jobs - they look bored and rich. The phots look too staged, too much effort in saying that they are having a great time…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know they are all rich and they are doing what rich people do, but those DM phots look particularly tactless at the moment.
Brooklyn and his missus don’t seem to have jobs - they look bored and rich. The phots look too staged, too much effort in saying that they are having a great time…
Anyone who has to push to the world about how happy they are on social media generally is insecure about the fact that they're not actually happy...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can definitely tell Romeo was the one who broke up with Mia originally because he's now laying it on soooooo thick about how perfect and beautiful she is all over IG :LOL:. Someone's grovelling....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cooklyn’s latest video, making a Michelin star roast dinner 😂

check out how he pronounces shallots 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Cooklyn’s latest video, making a Michelin star roast dinner 😂

check out how he pronounces shallots 🤣
“Shallets”. 😆 That is some super rare roast beef 😬

I always get the same vibes from Brooklyn. He seems like a quite sweet, quite simple, easily influenced kind of person. Not introspective, not particularly interesting, not a thinker or a questioner, and probably very good at leading a boring monied kind of life with little purpose. He probably doesn’t look very far ahead or question what he’s doing with his life, he just enjoys the next meal. Must be nice.

On the positive side he’s definitely not a malignant narcissist type of individual.

Reactions: 34
IMO Eva looks youthful and classy whereas Vic looks like a scwrany old woman whose not aging very well! What the hell is she wearing ???She reminds me of my nan who had Alzheimer's, she would appear half dressed and we'd have to take her back upstairs and help her (she also had a ponchant for taking her top off at the dinner table - my nan not VB - which once lead to the unforgettable line "Mum, Nans nipples are in the gravy!" ) 😂
When my mum was rushed into hospital earlier this year ,i lost alot of weight (wasn`t big to begin with!) ,very fast.As an older lady it`s not a good look i must admit ,and VB is just showing her age ,and more by keeping herself this stick thin.I remember my mum saying you can tell a womans` age by her hands and her neck ,the prominent veins another issue.:(...
My nan had Altzeimers ,and you have to laugh/smile or you`d cry.A devastating disease which saw my once feisty grandmother become child like.We also had some extremelyfunny moments (which probably only other families with a loved one with the disease would understand) ,that we often smile about today.I remember my nan with love ,and have never felt this protective over anyone (excepting my kids) ,until my mum got sick.I guess keeping your sense of humour gets you through the worst moments.I had to smile at the last part of your post/x ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My mum had a severe gastric illness in 2016 and she lost so much weight it was terrifying. She got better and is now slightly over what used to be her goal weight and looks fantastic.

I've always thought older people look best with a bit of meat on their bones. It's sad when some like Victoira are so terrified of the normal, healthy ageing process.

I just hope she doesn’t have a fall. She has absolutely no padding and her bones are probably like glass at this stage.

Reactions: 15
Think it's one of his better efforts but think that was mostly down to the other guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean, a roasted beef joint can be eaten rare, I know it's not to everyone's preference, personally wouldn't want it that pink myself. Don't think it's actually raw here though. Just very rare. Maybe what would be known as blue, with it still as bloody as it is.

Roast potatoes looked good though, nice and crispy.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
As someone who likes their meat well done to very well done, I would not be touching that ever.

I'd love to see Gordon Ramsay do one of his insta take downs of badly cooked meat on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.