Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read a story a few years back that BD was hired by some company for an advertising/promotion thing. Beckham's team contacted the higher ups at the company advising them to not have any young female staff on the team when working with him as he would disappear off with them and wouldn't get their filming done. This is common practice with him apparently, how awful that his team have to make that phonecall and how awful for Victoria being surrounded by people who aid him in cheating.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Victoria and I do wonder if she stays because she feels divorce means she failed her kids or if she is aware that no matter what he does she will get blamed for being not enough for him. I wonder what her parents make of it all.
How awful and mortifying to know everyone around you is so aware your husband has 0 respect for you

Reactions: 20
I also have a soft spot for her and I always think she comes across as so down to earth and funny.

Reactions: 16
Apparently the beef cost $300.

Yes, that will be very accessible to the vast majority of Cooklyn's followers....not.
Nothing will ever beat the “accessibility” of the cheese wheel pasta recipe.

Take one enormous £500 cheese wheel from your dad’s cheese cellar…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm giving the cooking another few months, we'll then move on to interior design (put flowers in a vase, they look nice), fashion (jeans can be tight or baggy), fitness (running is healthy), but if they have kids he'll be a professional baby daddy, nobody will ever love their kids or have more parenting tips.

Reactions: 24
I also have a soft spot for her and I always think she comes across as so down to earth and funny.
I saw the SG live during their 2008 reunion. She had a dry sort of sense of humour that has been very unfashionable for a long time now but appeals to me as it's what I grew up with.

The thing that angers me the most is people giving her stick for not smiling. People are obsessed about smiling to the point where I find it creepy and utterly deranged.

I'm giving the cooking another few months, we'll then move on to interior design (put flowers in a vase, they look nice), fashion (jeans can be tight or baggy), fitness (running is healthy), but if they have kids he'll be a professional baby daddy, nobody will ever love their kids or have more parenting tips.
Not even Mr "I love my kids" Peter Andre?!

Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
lmao, it'll be a tough contest. But when Brooklyn has kids nobody will ever have experienced it like him! Peter Andre couldn't possibly get the amount of tattoos that brooklyn will. He'll probably have pic of kids tattooed if he can find space that is!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

lmao, it'll be a tough contest. But when Brooklyn has kids nobody will ever have experienced it like him! Peter Andre couldn't possibly get the amount of tattoos that brooklyn will. He'll probably have pic of kids tattooed if he can find space that is!
Brooklyn won’t have the space for more tattoos. He’s full up with tats of his wife’s dead nan that he never met

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Brooklyn won’t have the space for more tattoos. He’s full up with tats of his wife’s dead nan that he never met
That's the moment I really started to wonder about him. Who does that! Even crazier, Nicola claims to love it. I'd be packing a bag and running for the hills!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you read her first autobiography she has always struggled with food since being a teenager and it worsened during spice girls (as it did with geri and Mel c too) but seems to be even worse now which is unsurprising as she has seemingly never had therapy and is in this awful relationship. I went to school in Surrey nearish where a lot of footballers live and there were constant stories about him getting with women who worked as waitresses etc in places he went to on nights out even on pool tables etc. I never remember hearing so much about other footballers
Eewww he is rancid - my son told me about him years ago when he was still at united. Apparently he has nda he gets them to sign, and remember when he got caught playing footsie under the table with another woman while VB and the husband were there!

• Sick
  • Wow
Eewww he is rancid - my son told me about him years ago when he was still at united. Apparently he has nda he gets them to sign, and remember when he got caught playing footsie under the table with another woman while VB and the husband were there!
Yeh someone I vaguely know was approached by his bodyguard in a club and had to sign an nda before going to speak to him, I think I have mentioned it before but she ended up going on holiday with him, this is about 10 years ago

• Wow
Yeh someone I vaguely know was approached by his bodyguard in a club and had to sign an nda before going to speak to him, I think I have mentioned it before but she ended up going on holiday with him, this is about 10 years ago
Tell us more!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the kids know he cheats on their mother, it’d be hard to hide if there were arguments at hone etc

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.