Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been a few times when I thought they were going to split - not that I wish that on them at all - but no matter what they still pull through.

Here’s a few examples I got from her that all was not well.

1 Going back a few years her parents seemed to accompany them everywhere. Her dad was always scowling at DB.

2 She went through a phase where Brooklyn accompanied her to lots of events almost acting like a surrogate husband. DB was nowhere to be seen.

3 When it all blew up a few years back re: leaked emails slagging off Katherine Jenkins and the gold Apple laptop she was no-where to be seen. In fact she was Stateside and stayed there for a while. She wasn’t at his side supporting him or defending him. In fact she was eerily quiet.

4 That family Vogue cover she did without him. However I think he was added as an afterthought in some pictures inside the mag.

I suppose every couple have their ups and downs but no matter what they’re still together. It may be love it may be the brand. I don’t think they’ll ever divorce they ride out the rough patches and stick together.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the kids know he cheats on their mother, it’d be hard to hide if there were arguments at hone etc
It would actually go some way to explain why Dorklyn is so performatively obsessed with his wife. It would have probably messed him up seeing behind the scenes of what has gone on and how upset his mum has been. He’s maybe screwed up and overcompensating?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It would actually go some way to explain why Dorklyn is so performatively obsessed with his wife. It would have probably messed him up seeing behind the scenes of what has gone on and how upset his mum has been. He’s maybe screwed up and overcompensating?
I remember Brooklyn saying that he gets really jealous too, could be paranoid about cheating.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think so. It's quite sweet, as if he's trying to be The Best Husband Ever!!

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off Dorklyn.

Huh? She has more money than he does, same with the parents.
Vicky does not have more money. She comes from a well off family, and was more famous and wealthier when her and david got together but the dynamic has definitely changed and david holds all the power. Her business is constantly making a loss and is always being bailed out by David's company. Vick let's David continue to disrespect her as long as he continues to bank roll her vanity project of being a designer. I would feel sorry for her, but I think it's ridiculous that this woman commodified girl power, but allows her seedy husband to sleep around including at her daughters school. I'm not saying you should leave a decades long marriage for cheating, but he's cheating for most of the marriage, across continents and spending money on lawyers to write your creepy NDAs and getting security guards to approach girls is even too much for me.

Reactions: 26
I find David to be so fake. I always get the impression that he want to come across as this amazing, caring dad to compensate for being a crappy husband.

Reactions: 32
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on these threads but apparently it was actually VB who cheated first, with Damon Dash during the Out of Your Mind period and since then, all bets have been off.

They know that the sum of their parts is worth far more than as individuals - can you imagine the ball ache of dividing up those assets 🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I find David to be so fake. I always get the impression that he want to come across as this amazing, caring dad to compensate for being a crappy husband.
Agreed. He has a real Messiah complex & while many of us in the UK see through it, he’s revered the world over. It pains me to say!

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on these threads but apparently it was actually VB who cheated first, with Damon Dash during the Out of Your Mind period and since then, all bets have been off.

They know that the sum of their parts is worth far more than as individuals - can you imagine the ball ache of dividing up those assets 🫠
There were stories of DB cheating before they were even engaged though. He’s never been faithful.

Eewww he is rancid - my son told me about him years ago when he was still at united. Apparently he has nda he gets them to sign, and remember when he got caught playing footsie under the table with another woman while VB and the husband were there!
Wasn’t that with Jordan aka Katie Price he supposedly played footsie with during Victoria’s Out of Your Mind era when Dane Bowers was dating Jordan

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t that with Jordan aka Katie Price he supposedly played footsie with during Victoria’s Out of Your Mind era when Dane Bowers was dating Jordan
If it was skanky price then its no wonder VB despises her. There's nothing worse than when your old man starts this lark let alone with something cheap and nasty as price was/is.
I have said this before as regards footballers because it remains the same now as it ever was. When you have impressionable 11 year olds joining A Club they see it all firsthand, they see Their Heroes behaving like complete arses, cheating on their wives, the boozing - all of it - they grow up thinking that's how its supposed to be and onwards it goes. When you have icons like George Best, Gazza, Beckham and the like its little wonder nothing has changed in the decades since I escaped it all.
I just wonder if the women footballers behave as badly as the blokes do?

Reactions: 12
Is it not mortifying for Victoria that her company makes/appears to make losses each year? It doesn't exactly make her sound like a credible designer or business woman .

Reactions: 13
Most of the big fashion houses make huge losses from their actual clothing (cotuure) and only make returns based on sales of having in demand expensive leather goods, cosmetics/ perfume and brand name basics they can make huge margins on (e.g a white tshirt with gucci on it). VB doesn't have an IT bag/ bags, no one wears VB logo stuff splashed everywhere and her cosmetics just aren't that popular. So technically it;s not actually surprising in the slightest she makes huge losses but it's also because she isn't a desirable brand name like a Gucci.

You also have to consider that the losses she makes can be used to reduce tax they pay on profits from their other businesses so they maybe don't even care all that much so long as the other businesses are still going well.

Reactions: 17
Most of the big fashion houses make huge losses from their actual clothing (cotuure) and only make returns based on sales of having in demand expensive leather goods, cosmetics/ perfume and brand name basics they can make huge margins on (e.g a white tshirt with gucci on it). VB doesn't have an IT bag/ bags, no one wears VB logo stuff splashed everywhere and her cosmetics just aren't that popular. So technically it;s not actually surprising in the slightest she makes huge losses but it's also because she isn't a desirable brand name like a Gucci.

You also have to consider that the losses she makes can be used to reduce tax they pay on profits from their other businesses so they maybe don't even care all that much so long as the other businesses are still going well.
So her failing fashion enterprise is a bloody-great tax dodge for Brand Beckham basically?

• Wow
So her failing fashion enterprise is a bloody-great tax dodge for Brand Beckham basically?
It's a completely legal but yeah essentially if all their business are in a group and the rest are doing really well you can off set her losses against the profits of the rest so you don't need to pay as much tax on the profits which may be why they haven't closed it or try to sell it to another group like LVMH.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.