Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope she doesn’t have a fall. She has absolutely no padding and her bones are probably like glass at this stage.
I saw her on a flight years ago when Harper was very little. VB was beautifully dressed & much prettier in the flesh - but had the body of a frail little old lady.

Reactions: 8
Eurgh i hate slagging off the lad, save my loathing for Derek, so I'm pleased to be impressed with that roast (even though his mate is the chef). I would happily eat it!

Reactions: 5
Aww mummy sticking up for him. Well how would she know if its cooked or rare she doesn't eat meat! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I only hope that when he cooks chicken he better cook it properly.

Reactions: 4
Aww mummy sticking up for him.
I suspect this is why Cooklyn still comes across as so clueless and hopeless at 23. She has done him such a massive disservice. Helicopter parenting just sets kids up for failure as adults, from what I've seen of it.

Reactions: 16
Cooklyn’s latest video, making a Michelin star roast dinner 😂

check out how he pronounces shallots 🤣
It's like he is a non native English speaker and is reading it as if he has never heard it before 😄 who is the other guy jn the video? None of that looks particularly appetising, the gravy looks like tar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.