Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this isn't out of line, I don't actually mean it in an unkind/judgy way...but does Brooklyn have learning disabilities, do we think? He is young but even so, something seems very "off" when he's doing stuff like this.
I wouldn't say that specifically but he definitely has an obsession/potentially low self esteem. He's literally putting his entire eggs in one basket with this girl who I don't think is that into him. I'm sure his parents have tried to talk some sense into him but...

Reactions: 18
I hope this isn't out of line, I don't actually mean it in an unkind/judgy way...but does Brooklyn have learning disabilities, do we think? He is young but even so, something seems very "off" when he's doing stuff like this.
Given he’s had the best education money can buy and every opportunity thrown at his feet and has done nothing of merit so far, you have to wonder.

Reactions: 18
Victoria is looking really good lately

View attachment 1831576
I think her clothes are covering her slight figure up very well. She posted this picture during the week and I think her loved ones should be concerned about how she looks. Her arms and jutting bones are scary. I know she is extremely strict with her eating and exercising, but why does she think being this thin is what's deemed attractive? She was a beautiful lady years ago when she had a little meat on her bones. I dread to think what her face would actually look like without all her fillers and botox, as your face is the first to suffer from any form of weightloss.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think mince pies a little advanced. Think boxing day turkey sarnie.

Of course he could be waiting to surprise us with a new career for 2023!
maybe artist, he might be better at that than photography? or actor? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Victoria must have the bones of a 90 year old with disordered eating like that.

It must be exhausting being that disciplined.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think her clothes are covering her slight figure up very well. She posted this picture during the week and I think her loved ones should be concerned about how she looks. Her arms and jutting bones are scary. I know she is extremely strict with her eating and exercising, but why does she think being this thin is what's deemed attractive? She was a beautiful lady years ago when she had a little meat on her bones. I dread to think what her face would actually look like without all her fillers and botox, as your face is the first to suffer from any form of weightloss.
I know she is incredibly lithe however I do think she photoshops/uses filters to make herself look even thinner.

The papped photos when she was on the yacht this summer showed her to be a lot more toned and muscular than her own photos make her look. Her own edited photos make her look quite scrawny.

Reactions: 7
Dumb headline, oh course Dorklyn is missing, he's probably with HIS bleeping WIFE!!

UPDATE, Now we know why Dorklyn was Missing!! HE WAS IN AMERICA AS I SUSPECTED!
Not a good move considering the weather in the States right now.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't say that specifically but he definitely has an obsession/potentially low self esteem. He's literally putting his entire eggs in one basket with this girl who I don't think is that into him. I'm sure his parents have tried to talk some sense into him but...

As time goes on, I‘m more and more convinced their marriage is some kind of money or tax loophole or serious scam to help with/preserve the Beckham and/or Peltz millions and billions and collective future investments. If I had more time, I’d do a deep dive into the whole Miami Football Club venture and David’s new personal, close relationship with the govt of Qatar/UAE. Also, apparently Marc Anthony first introduced DB and VB to the Peltz’ long before the kids were romantically involved. What did they cook up on the back of a yacht in the Florida Keys, one wonders.

It is all so clearly shambolic, it is an insult to all our intelligences.

Journalists who read Tattle, get on this please!

Reactions: 16
UPDATE, Now we know why Dorklyn was Missing!! HE WAS IN AMERICA AS I SUSPECTED!
Not a good move considering the weather in the States right now.

To be fair, they live in the US year round so I imagine that's why they're there...

Reactions: 7
I don't know if anyone watches these what I eat in day things, but her diet is awful luckily because her standards for brooklyn's cooking are low

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
To be fair, they live in the US year round so I imagine that's why they're there...
Nicolas is Jewish though so I don't see why they couldn't have spent some of Hanukkah period in the states then come to the UK for Xmas day.

Brooklyn is really setting himself up for failure if and when they have children and there's a split, he spends all his time in the US and your children will have no links to the UK, nicola will be able to do whatever she wants and because all of his "work" seems to come from help from her dad, without his support he won't have a pot to piss in and will have to run back home to mum and dad whilst the kids stay in the US. They're like younger, more vacuous Harry and Meghan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nicolas is Jewish though so I don't see why they couldn't have spent some of Hanukkah period in the states then come to the UK for Xmas day.

Brooklyn is really setting himself up for failure if and when they have children and there's a split, he spends all his time in the US and your children will have no links to the UK, nicola will be able to do whatever she wants and because all of his "work" seems to come from help from her dad, without his support he won't have a pot to piss in and will have to run back home to mum and dad whilst the kids stay in the US. They're like younger, more vacuous Harry and Meghan
Hmmm kiddie next I reckon.Bet yer dosh on it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.