Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how what Victoria is eating would affect your mood if sat there. Does it ruin your steak if sat eating with a vegan?
Not if they were enjoying their food.
You can’t tell me eating a miserable portion of the same food every day is enjoyable.
Even David admits he is fed up with her eating habits

Reactions: 11
That's all part of BEING MARRIED.
I was thinking the same thing, at least because of the Daily Mail's hysterical reporting that he has dared spent Christmas/New Year and more time in general with his new wife....but if he's basically ditched his family entirely that's not normal is it? I wonder if Nicole has got him by the balls. He seems like he'd be very easily manipulated.

Reactions: 2
I’d imagine Nicola has put her foot down about spending every waking minute with the in-laws. Can’t say I blame her.
Every waking minute? How about 2 mins. When other than when it benefited her at fashion week did she spend any minute with them compared
Seems like BL takes after Harry mentality.

Mexico he had no problem flying off too.

Reactions: 4
Not sure how what Victoria is eating would affect your mood if sat there. Does it ruin your steak if sat eating with a vegan?
Cause she’s a miserable dry shite at the best of times, imagine how much more insufferable she is at Christmas.

Every waking minute? How about 2 mins. When other than when it benefited her at fashion week did she spend any minute with them compared
Seems like BL takes after Harry mentality.

Mexico he had no problem flying off too.

The Beckham kids seem to be surgically attached to their parents. As a wife I would find that off putting no matter how nice my in laws are. I dont believe that happy families just stop talking for no reason, there’s always a reason and I suspect part of the eagerness of Brooklyn to marry Nicola is part of it.

Reactions: 17
I was thinking the same thing, at least because of the Daily Mail's hysterical reporting that he has dared spent Christmas/New Year and more time in general with his new wife....but if he's basically ditched his family entirely that's not normal is it? I wonder if Nicole has got him by the balls. He seems like he'd be very easily manipulated.
Also what you have to remember they haven't been married for long so they are still
settling down so really spending xmas on their own would be a logical move. I don't
know if Nicole has got him by the balls or not, time will tell, What we do know is that
Dorklyn is a few fries short of a happy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its their first Xmas as a married couple probably wanted to spend it together without Victoria getting in the middle.

David has spoken out about this before

“”
I get quite emotional about food and wine. When I’m eating something great I want everyone to try it,’ David started. ‘Unfortunately, I’m married to someone who has eaten the same thing for the last 25 years.’

Eating the same thing for lunch and dinner is a struggle for us, let alone every single day for years on end. But David continued to say: ‘Since I’ve met Victoria, she only eats grilled fish and steamed vegetables. She’ll very rarely deviate away from there.’

I can’t imagine never enjoying a delicious meal out with my husband some of our favourite memories are delicious meals we have had and also she will have to prepare or pre order her food definitely would take the fun out of it

Well now it's just getting awkward that they keep tagging only Brooklyn and saying how much they miss him 😳😳
I don't follow any of them, does Brooklyn ever like or comment on the "we miss you" posts?

Reactions: 5
David has spoken out about this before

“”
I get quite emotional about food and wine. When I’m eating something great I want everyone to try it,’ David started. ‘Unfortunately, I’m married to someone who has eaten the same thing for the last 25 years.’

Eating the same thing for lunch and dinner is a struggle for us, let alone every single day for years on end. But David continued to say: ‘Since I’ve met Victoria, she only eats grilled fish and steamed vegetables. She’ll very rarely deviate away from there.’

I can’t imagine never enjoying a delicious meal out with my husband some of our favourite memories are delicious meals we have had and also she will have to prepare or pre order her food definitely would take the fun out of it
Meh, I would say part of the problem is that VB is so controlling with her diet and image as DB cant/wont keep it in his pants. She is constantly judged as sour and uptight but I would be sour pussed too if my cheating prick of a hubby spoke in the media about my eating habits when its clearly a sensitive topic for me.

Just one time I want her to give an interview where she says "you know I love reading and sharing my favourite books but David is thick so its quite difficult to share my enjoyment with him".

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Also what you have to remember they haven't been married for long so they are still
settling down so really spending xmas on their own would be a logical move. I don't
know if Nicole has got him by the balls or not, time will tell, What we do know is that
Dorklyn is a few fries short of a happy meal.
There were a lot of rumblings that Nicole was a really horrible person when they first got together. Like, really awful to staff for example. This seems to have gone away which makes me wonder if PR machine Brand Beckham helped clean up her imagine or something.

But yes, someone who gets a tattoo of someone else's grandmother who he has never met is certainly....special.

• Haha
I think you can have a happy medium when it comes to spending time with eachother as a couple vs with family. It doesn't mean you don't spend the holidays together....

Reactions: 6
what is this about a kidney donor bff?!
I extracted this from a DM article

'Sorry I didn't mention every person I know': Selena Gomez's shock fall out with her kidney donor BFF Francia Raisa spills onto social media... after singer SNUBBED her in documentary and named Taylor Swift as her only famous pal
  • Grown-ish actress Francia Raisa donated her kidney to Selena in 2017 amid her struggle with lupus
  • Selena and Francia had been close for over 10 years and even referred to each other as 'sisters' in the past
  • Selena detailed her health struggles in her new documentary My Mind & Me but made no mention of Francia
  • In an interview with Rolling Stone last week, Selena said Taylor Swift is her only celebrity friend in the industry
  • Francia unfollowed Selena a day after her documentary premiered and was riled by the star's comment about Taylor, describing it as 'interesting' on social media
  • On Sunday, Selena left a comment underneath a TikTok that discussed how Francia unfollowed her, writing: 'Sorry I didn't mention every person I know'
  • The two had previously fallen out a year after the kidney donation, with Francia reportedly taking an issue with Selena's 'unhealthy lifestyle' and her consuming alcohol following the surgery
  • However, they reconciled in 2021, after Raisa shared details about the process of kidney donation on her social media

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does Brooklyn have any friends, you never see him alone with anyone besides nicola, and even before her you only ever saw him with family or girlfriends

Reactions: 14
Selena's bff I had no idea who she is, Taylor Swift is a celebrity on a more famous level. So I don't see anything wrong with her sentence. Seems like the bff wants her name dropped for publicity.

If Brooklyn had any feal friends of his own, seems like they're gone too like his family.

Reactions: 6
Sadly, I already have been exposed to the word and can only offer you my empathy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.