Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has broken her with his behaviour over the years; I feel rather sorry for her actually
Was just thinking the same thing. At the beginning she was definitely in the driving seat so to speak. I think she created and pushed ’brand beckham’. The spice girls (annoying as they were) were a global hit. She was much more famous. But I think she has been completely humiliated over the years. And that’s just the stuff we know about.
It seems as though the only thing she’s got that she can control is her image.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Was just thinking the same thing. At the beginning she was definitely in the driving seat so to speak. I think she created and pushed ’brand beckham’. The spice girls (annoying as they were) were a global hit. She was much more famous. But I think she has been completely humiliated over the years. And that’s just the stuff we know about.
It seems as though the only thing she’s got that she can control is her image.
I will not hear a bad word said about the spice girls! But it is true their whole dynamic has changed, she was much more famous than him at the beginning (albeit in a short lived way) and her disordered eating has got worse and worse, pretty obviously so it is clear she is not happy

• Sad
Reactions: 13
God he's really gone to tit! Why does he look like he has no teeth?! Grandpa Simpson taking gym selfies!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t bear either of them. I hate the way they made their kids into a brand.
But VB was definitely happier, healthier and more natural before she married oily oik David.
When he played for Madrid, I read a story that alleged he would constantly taunt her and unfavourably compare her to other players wives.
I can completely see him as being jealous of the fact that VB was more famous and admired than him, and subsequently trying to undermine her and get one up on her.
On a smaller scale, I was once made completely miserable by an ex who absolutely hated anyone complimenting me. He wanted to suck every scrap of confidence from me and make me feel not good enough for him.
I can absolutely see DB being like this. I think he’s a horrible person behind the faked niceness.
It’s no wonder she so strictly controls her food and her weight imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I can’t bear either of them. I hate the way they made their kids into a brand.
But VB was definitely happier, healthier and more natural before she married oily oik David.
When he played for Madrid, I read a story that alleged he would constantly taunt her and unfavourably compare her to other players wives.
I can completely see him as being jealous of the fact that VB was more famous and admired than him, and subsequently trying to undermine her and get one up on her.
On a smaller scale, I was once made completely miserable by an ex who absolutely hated anyone complimenting me. He wanted to suck every scrap of confidence from me and make me feel not good enough for him.
I can absolutely see DB being like this. I think he’s a horrible person behind the faked niceness.
It’s no wonder she so strictly controls her food and her weight imo.
I always failed to see what she saw in the smug little git.
He’s a complete narcissist, no one could remain happy when married to his kind.
What used to annoy me most was the publics adoration of him, depicting him as some golden boy, a real national treasure 🙄
I’ve never been able to stand him, even on the sports pages of newspapers during his time at Man United whenever there was a photo of team members celebrating a goal the rest of the players in the huddle would be looking at the goal scorer, not Beckham though he was always looking directly at the camera, it had to be about him.
EVERY SINGLE TIME.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always failed to see what she saw in the smug little git.
He’s a complete narcissist, no one could remain happy when married to his kind.
What used to annoy me most was the publics adoration of him, depicting him as some golden boy, a real national treasure 🙄
I’ve never been able to stand him, even on the sports pages of newspapers during his time at Man United whenever there was a photo of team members celebrating a goal the rest of the players in the huddle would be looking at the goal scorer, not Beckham though he was always looking directly at the camera, it had to be about him.
EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I read Robbie Fowler’s autobiography years ago and I always remember one line from it about someone moving “quicker than Beckham running to get in the camera shot when someone has scored for England”
So you’re not alone in noticing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I read Robbie Fowler’s autobiography years ago and I always remember one line from it about someone moving “quicker than Beckham running to get in the camera shot when someone has scored for England”
So you’re not alone in noticing that 😂
Good one, nice one Robbie Fowler.
Spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean,if the broken champagne bottle story is true she should never have taken him back. I have such a soft spot for her and he's a rancid little toad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I mean,if the broken champagne bottle story is true she should never have taken him back. I have such a soft spot for her and he's a rancid little toad.
broken champagne bottle story??? I don't know that one!! Yikes!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.