Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harper looked like she was crying to me too. Brooklyn should be ashamed of himself. He only totally is there too BC it's fashion week not like he cares for his family.

Reactions: 5
I just don't get how they can have 2 kids like Romeo and Harper who seem to be lovely young people and then those other 2. Interesting nature over nurture debate for sure.

Reactions: 8
I just don't get how they can have 2 kids like Romeo and Harper who seem to be lovely young people and then those other 2. Interesting nature over nurture debate for sure.
Not sure what your issue with Cruz is but I've never seen him doing anything bad, he just wears crappy clothing....
---
Harper looked like she was crying to me too. Brooklyn should be ashamed of himself. He only totally is there too BC it's fashion week not like he cares for his family.
It goes both ways though. If there really is drama with his wife and his parents/family... he's obviously not going to spend as much time with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure what your issue with Cruz is but I've never seen him doing anything bad, he just wears crappy clothing....
---

It goes both ways though. If there really is drama with his wife and his parents/family... he's obviously not going to spend as much time with her.
I've got a very short fuse
For a guy called Cruz. ๐Ÿฅ€ fin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will just leave this here, lol
She just looks so uncomfortable around him. He's probably quite smitten and in dopey love with her. She just wants attention, but not from the man she married and doesn't really love.

Reactions: 14
She just looks so uncomfortable around him. He's probably quite smitten and in dopey love with her. She just wants attention, but not from the man she married and doesn't really love.
they look like an awkward couple of teens, the secondhand embarrassment is very... palpable

Reactions: 15
Brooklyn always seems nice enough to me. No idea about Cruz, only really seen pictures of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh gosh the way she instinctively moves away from him when he kisses her neck!
Never mind "the honeymoon is over" - looks like it never started for Nicola.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brooklyn always seems nice enough to me. No idea about Cruz, only really seen pictures of him.
All three seem to be basically nice lads, Romeo probably the most effort put into something, he hasn't got an ego making him refuse to play for Brentford B. But Brooklyn doesn't seem to have an ego to me. He's just dopey. And Cruz is just badly dressed.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear. Where to start with this?
So much to unpack๐Ÿ˜ญ
They are not going to stay young together. Does he think theyโ€™ve got one foot in the grave already???? Immortalised as dopey twenty somethings???

What does he mean better than any man could ever be??? Thatโ€™s a very generous statement. Iโ€™m not a man and can see that thatโ€™s some very heavy pick me boy behaviour.

He admits heโ€™s not a cook, heโ€™s not a photographer. Instead, heโ€™s a fan boy that spends his entire life honouring her. That sounds so creepy. Nicola is certainly no goddess.

Reactions: 18
And โ€œBaby daysโ€ bleekkkkkk! Hate it when he calls her baby! Hate any man calling any woman that!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.