Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never fancied him, but still lads only 18 years, tell us what you were at 18 compared to now, I'm taking it your model like now to have such an opinion on a kids looks
His father was only 17 when he started playing in the first team, I’m just comparing like with like.
And he’s not a kid, at 18 he’s an adult.

Reactions: 10
I’m appalled that VB has put the photos of Harper hugging her brother and getting emotional on her insta, they’re now everywhere, so manipulative. Harper is a child, her emotions should not be exploited to make her brother feel guilty that since he married he doesn’t see his family as much. Really scraping the barrel here.
Can’t really tell but is Harper crying in that photo?

Reactions: 4
His father was only 17 when he started playing in the first team, I’m just comparing like with like.
And he’s not a kid, at 18 he’s an adult.
Sorry doesn't sit well with me an adult practically calling teenagers ugly which you have done. He's a teenager and like all teenagers though he is rich, will act a clown and show off, if he's still acting a clown in his 40s fair dos but he's still basically a wean

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry doesn't sit well with me an adult practically calling teenagers ugly which you have done. He's a teenager and like all teenagers though he is rich, will act a clown and show off, if he's still acting a clown in his 40s fair dos but he's still basically a wean
We all do embarassing tit as 18 year olds.

I know I've been party to criticising the Beckhams, but I do find some of the comments recently have felt a bit trolly. Someone posting about wanting to punch Cruz in his face etc.

I'm not trying to moderate and say what people can and can't say, but I will say some of the comments recently have made me feel quite uncomfortable. Like it's getting really personal talking about appearance and just feels unnecessary. I've been less active on this thread because of it, just feels like it's too easy and punching down in quite a harsh way sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I never said ugly, I said rather unfortunate looking.

Reactions: 11
Hes an adult and cultivating a massive social media following while trying to have a career as a celeb in the public eye, I think it’s fair enough that people can comment/take the piss, particularly when it’s stuff posted/promoted by him and his family. Those pics aren’t from a private function, it’s a Brand Beckham PR event and they all know what they’re doing.

Different when it’s younger kids that can’t help who their family are, eg Harper, and everybody on here recognises the difference and treats her with kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hes an adult and cultivating a massive social media following while trying to have a career as a celeb in the public eye, I think it’s fair enough that people can comment/take the piss, particularly when it’s stuff posted/promoted by him and his family. Those pics aren’t from a private function, it’s a Brand Beckham PR event and they all know what they’re doing.

Different when it’s younger kids that can’t help who their family are, eg Harper, and everybody on here recognises the difference and treats her with kindness.
He’s also a model so he’s trading on his apparent good looks. I think a classic model agency (ie based on looks not celebrity) would be saying similar to the posters on here.
It sounds really harsh but models are supposed to be attractive, the unattractive ones are going to attract attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Then you need your eyes checked he's his double .. And sad day in life when you have to put down an 18 year old kids looks though is it not.
Oh give over … this thread is to take the piss out of Dorklyn.. he’s gormless, formless and aimless ..
you seem to be on some crusade here ..

This isn’t you VB is it haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They do TikTok now ? I don’t understand these families who feel the need to share everything on social media. They aren’t influencers, they don’t need to do this. They seem to have this collective need for attention and to show the world how perfect their lives are. Ironically everything they post these days tends to look contrived and fake.

Reactions: 20
He’s not unfortunate looking. He just doesn’t do himself any favours.
He looks grubby, his hair looks greasy. He wears unflattering clothes and I’m sure that there must be a fashion that suits him.
He slouches.
And he squints all the time so I think he needs his eyes tested.

I think Harper was definitely crying and Victoria posted that as a message to Brooklyn that he needs to come around more often to see his sister... yikes #awkwardfamilydrama

• Wow
I think Harper was definitely crying and Victoria posted that as a message to Brooklyn that he needs to come around more often to see his sister... yikes #awkwardfamilydrama
And luckily for the world a camera was on hand to capture these touching tearful scenes.
I wonder if they managed it in one take 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.