Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately for Brooklyn, his wife Nicole is a talented actress, writer and producer. Even though she is minted too, she put her head down and studied. What will happen in the next couple of years is she will become more successful and fulfilled in her career, Brooklyn will probably want a kid. Because, well, he has no discernible skill to navigate life. She will put the kid on hold and she will meet someone else. It’s Victoria and David’s fault.

She can't act for tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unfortunately for Brooklyn, his wife Nicole is a talented actress, writer and producer. Even though she is minted too, she put her head down and studied. What will happen in the next couple of years is she will become more successful and fulfilled in her career, Brooklyn will probably want a kid. Because, well, he has no discernible skill to navigate life. She will put the kid on hold and she will meet someone else. It’s Victoria and David’s fault.
Bib..On what planet. Not sure if you're being ironic. :unsure:
---
come off it now, she's as talented in those professions you mentioned as brooklyn is a promising chef 💀
You cannot imagine the amount of mirth and loathing that proper and trained Chefs have for this fool.:rolleyes:

It's a slap in the face for every young man and woman who has slaved...yes slaved in kitchens for minimum wage to attain the title of "Chef".

He's a bl**dy disgrace.:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You cannot imagine the amount of mirth and loathing that proper and trained Chefs have for this fool.:rolleyes:
I totally can! I think everyone who has actually cooked even a slightly advanced meal and then had to clean the kitchen afterwards can imagine that doing it for living isn't a breezy walk in the park. I also remember my brother's classmate who didn't know how to use a kettle and prepare tea at the age of 18, so if that's Brooklyn's path, I'm not surprised he's fascinated by the prospect of a home-made sandwich, lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How’d he get on with his GCSE’s?
Probably not great, because if any of the Beckham boys had done pretty well in their exams we would no doubt have heard about it, hell D & V would have been shouting from the rooftops how clever their precious offspring are!

Reactions: 8
Probably not great, because if any of the Beckham boys had done pretty well in their exams we would no doubt have heard about it, hell D & V would have been shouting from the rooftops how clever their precious offspring are!
Unsurprising as they seem to spend a lot of time travelling, but also again their skewed view of the world prioritises fame and public attention above achievement and hard work. Alex Ferguson was very vocal about how DB was affected by his increasing fame after he met VB. it caused tension because he was prioritising the celeb lifestyle and going out before training.

Reactions: 14
His father was already playing for Man Utd at that age, I don’t recall him looking much like Cruz does now!
Then you need your eyes checked he's his double .. And sad day in life when you have to put down an 18 year old kids looks though is it not.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then you need your eyes checked he's his double .. And sad day in life when you have to put down an 18 year old kids looks though is it not.
Behave, he’s nothing like him.
Beckham had all the girls fancying him at the time (no, I didn’t get it, always came across as smug to me) but his youngest son would hardly get looked at twice by a girl if he wasn’t the Beckhams kid!

Reactions: 18
I’m appalled that VB has put the photos of Harper hugging her brother and getting emotional on her insta, they’re now everywhere, so manipulative. Harper is a child, her emotions should not be exploited to make her brother feel guilty that since he married he doesn’t see his family as much. Really scraping the barrel here.

Reactions: 22
Brooklyn, Cruz and Harper are the images of each other minus a few differences. Romeo for me always stands out as not looking like any of the siblings. His face, height, everything so different

Also Brooklyn has started to go grey, not surprised.

Reactions: 5
The young one with the backwards tie and ill fitting suit looks as though he's just left a three week bender.

• Haha
I’m appalled that VB has put the photos of Harper hugging her brother and getting emotional on her insta, they’re now everywhere, so manipulative. Harper is a child, her emotions should not be exploited to make her brother feel guilty that since he married he doesn’t see his family as much. Really scraping the barrel here.
Way to guilt trip one child and embarrass another eh?

• Sad
It’s really really bizarre how this family operate. Trying to guilt trip their adult son into feeling bad that his younger sister misses him. Well guess what? That’s life. A man SHOULD spend his birthday with his wife over his family. That’s what happens when you grow up, get married and move away. He should never have to feel guilty for that. And Harper is old enough to be told whilst yes it is hard, Brooklyn can’t prioritise her over Nicola. That’s just ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
Brooklyn, Cruz and Harper are the images of each other minus a few differences. Romeo for me always stands out as not looking like any of the siblings. His face, height, everything so different

Also Brooklyn has started to go grey, not surprised.
He does look quite different to the other three, especially the other two boys.
I think Cruz has a lot of Victoria in him, a friend of mine years ago once said to me that she thought Victoria had a little monkeyish looking face, I’ve not been able to unsee it since and I see it in Cruz too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Behave, he’s nothing like him.
Beckham had all the girls fancying him at the time (no, I didn’t get it, always came across as smug to me) but his youngest son would hardly get looked at twice by a girl if he wasn’t the Beckhams kid!
I never fancied him, but still lads only 18 years, tell us what you were at 18 compared to now, I'm taking it your model like now to have such an opinion on a kids looks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.