Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She some across as being such a miserable cow! Resting witch face springs to mind
Posh spice wannabe! Without Vics personality (watching old videos of her she's got a very dry sense of humour, shame we don't see it more, unless it's been sucked out of her by all the DB 'affairs')

Either that or she's been reading Daily Fail articles and comments about Cooklyn and realised what she's married to 🤣

Reactions: 14
Back in the kitchen again
I hate to be fair to the likes of Cooklyn but why do people expect billionaires/millionaires to be relatable anyway? I've never understood that particular complaint.

---

However, think how much a stint in marines would do for the knighthood ambitions. They'd be all over it with how brave he is, how hard it is for them, how he loves his country and arselicking the royals even more. As long as he embraced celeb after a couple of years I think They'd love it.
Good point, given that David is such an arselicker of the royals. The thing is though given his track record, Brooklyn would drop out within weeks. Maybe even days, since it's the marines and you get zero coddling there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Cooklyn strikes again… the lasagne sounds horrific .. dry as duck and burnt to boot ..

yeah Cooks.. well done again haha he would t pass 6th form home economics test

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Cooklyn strikes again… the lasagne sounds horrific .. dry as duck and burnt to boot ..

yeah Cooks.. well done again haha he would t pass 6th form home economics test
It's Vegan for starters, if he was cooking a proper lasagne it might look worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched some of the chippendale thing. Nicola was dreadful, so wooden.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reallllly don't think the Brooklyn & Nicola relationship has another year in it. For real. This time next year they're done. Once you pass the honeymoon phase, it's really going to be all downhill

Reactions: 17
She looks emaciated. God knows how tiny she must look in the flesh.
Back in the Spice Girl days I was (unintentionally) right behind her as she was leaving a venue. I only got the back view, but her ass would have fit into my hands. Not that I tried.

---

This brought out the grammar nazi in me...

View attachment 1916606
Me too. Two mistakes in a four-word sentence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's Vegan for starters, if he was cooking a proper lasagne it might look worthy.
Nah, he's just not a good cook! I made vegan lasagne last night (I'm vegi but this happened to be vegan) and mine was lovely 😊 His looks really dry, he should have made a white sauce to pour over the lasagne before it went in the oven.
And I can't stand watching him eat - he just leans in to the camera, shovels the food in and chomps away. Gruesome, I always stop the video before he gets to that point 🤢 !!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Nah, he's just not a good cook! I made vegan lasagne last night (I'm vegi but this happened to be vegan) and mine was lovely 😊 His looks really dry, he should have made a white sauce to pour over the lasagne before it went in the oven.
And I can't stand watching him eat - he just leans in to the camera, shovels the food in and chomps away. Gruesome, I always stop the video before he gets to that point 🤢 !!
Yeah, he's a crap cook and his eating habits are just vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.