Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of Posh and Becks...all that money and they quite often look like the unhappiest people you ever saw.
☝None of them ever look happy, do they? Ma and Pa clearly detest one another. Dorklyn flits from 'career' to 'career' between visits to the tattoo parlour. Ooze tries to pull off the 'gansta' look and fails consistently with his 2 left feet trying to replicate his father's footballing success. (Although, he was a tennis prodigy 🙄) Romero is another without drive, focus or determination. Time will tell how Harpic turns out, but with V&D to guide you, who knows?

---

☝None of them ever look happy, do they? Ma and Pa clearly detest one another. Dorklyn flits from 'career' to 'career' between visits to the tattoo parlour. Ooze tries to pull off the 'gansta' look and fails consistently with his 2 left feet trying to replicate his father's footballing success. (Although, he was a tennis prodigy 🙄) Romero is another without drive, focus or determination. Time will tell how Harpic turns out, but with V&D to guide you, who knows?
think l mixed the two fellas up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And now the gormless twit Dorklyn is wearing a necklace with Nicola on it. He is so obsessed with her. Totally over the top behaviour.
Screenshot_20230127_183805_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And now the gormless twit Dorklyn is wearing a necklace with Nicola on it. He is so obsessed with her. Totally over the top behaviour. View attachment 1915159
It’s very childish looking. Everything about him reminds me of a teenager in their first relationship. Very infantile ways of displaying your love which look great on SM but which don’t actually mean anything. But then I suppose his model of marriage has been a couple who seem to stay together despite not actually liking each other very much.

Reactions: 19
I expect the Beckhams would have preferred that Brooklyn has married the daughter of a billionaire than he became a Marine
I feel like they'd honestly be secretly devastated if any of their kids shunned the limelight and got a "normal" job.

Reactions: 14
He wouldn't last 5 minutes as a Marine.
Was it a chance he was going to be one?! He wouldn't last a normal shift in any kind of job let alone something military related

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow the new pics of Cruz in his IG story - he and Romeo look SO alike as they're getting older.

Reactions: 1
Dorklyn has become a laughing stock. No clue or self awareness. He appears to have the mentality of a 12 year old. I think it's pretty obvious Peltz married him for the name and profile boost. Most people had never heard of her before Dorky. The obsessive, cringey tattoos seem a desperate attempt to keep hold of her. This is not gonna end well. As for the other two. Well Dopeo was gonna win Wimbledon but realising he was no tennis player switched to football, which he's not very good at either. And Snooze the pretend Justin Bieber, now appears to be a gormless twit aswell. Thinks he's edgy and cool dressing like he threw some clothes on in the dark.
All 3 have become laughing stocks and it's all down to Vick and Dave's atrocious parenting. No work ethic installed and constant praise for being less than average.
Serious question. Where do you see these boys in 5 or 10 years?
I’m loving the new names Ooze and Dopeo for Cruz and Romeo 😂 😂

Please stop you are not Justin Bieber 🎤

0CC12A36-8F65-4695-8D93-4AB089000374.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like they'd honestly be secretly devastated if any of their kids shunned the limelight and got a "normal" job.
However, think how much a stint in marines would do for the knighthood ambitions. They'd be all over it with how brave he is, how hard it is for them, how he loves his country and arselicking the royals even more. As long as he embraced celeb after a couple of years I think They'd love it.

Reactions: 9
Back in the kitchen again
“Slammed as out of touch”
Did anyone believe that he’s actually ever been “in touch” before this article was published?
His whole life has been one long out of touch media circus.[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest from DM, she looks utterly miserable, how long before she files for divorce, she’s got the name and media exposure now
He looks all puffed up and She is doing her VB impression. :LOL: :LOL: What a sad looking pair and I'm not
talking about her tits either.:rolleyes:

---

“Slammed as out of touch”
Did anyone believe that he’s actually ever been “in touch” before this article was published?
His whole life has been one long out of touch media circus.
Dorklyn has always lived in the family bubble, he has no bleeping clue.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.