Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from Insta so it may not work but WTAF? There are no words. Those poor Beckham children.

Sunglasses indoors just looks really stupid, it was bad enough when she wore them at the Brentford B team game when it was -2!
I know she thinks she's a fashion designer but her whole look is so Karl Lagerfeld circa 1985.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sunglasses indoors just looks really stupid, it was bad enough when she wore them at the Brentford B team game when it was -2!
I know she thinks she's a fashion designer but her whole look is so Karl Lagerfeld circa 1985.
It certainly is. :ROFLMAO: Whilst I loathe the whole concept of the 'fashion elite'( he was apparently a humourless mean person) he did have talent.

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tell him to stop it, how can his loved ones stand by while he makes a total 🔔🔚 of himself?
cringeworthy doesn’t even come close.
☝ Sometimes, l wonder if he's trolling us and taking the piss. Then l give my head a wobble and realise he's not that clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The state of Posh and Becks...all that money and they quite often look like the unhappiest people you ever saw.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The “nutter” in the kitchen again with latest wild concoction 😂
Dorklyn has become a laughing stock. No clue or self awareness. He appears to have the mentality of a 12 year old. I think it's pretty obvious Peltz married him for the name and profile boost. Most people had never heard of her before Dorky. The obsessive, cringey tattoos seem a desperate attempt to keep hold of her. This is not gonna end well. As for the other two. Well Dopeo was gonna win Wimbledon but realising he was no tennis player switched to football, which he's not very good at either. And Snooze the pretend Justin Bieber, now appears to be a gormless twit aswell. Thinks he's edgy and cool dressing like he threw some clothes on in the dark.
All 3 have become laughing stocks and it's all down to Vick and Dave's atrocious parenting. No work ethic installed and constant praise for being less than average.
Serious question. Where do you see these boys in 5 or 10 years?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Some golden comments on this one.

I laughed out loud at the person who suggested the next thing will be how to microwave a ready meal, and the person who suggested how to open a tin. Because that really is about the level of basic Brooklyn is at in these videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dorklyn has become a laughing stock. No clue or self awareness. He appears to have the mentality of a 12 year old. I think it's pretty obvious Peltz married him for the name and profile boost. Most people had never heard of her before Dorky. The obsessive, cringey tattoos seem a desperate attempt to keep hold of her. This is not gonna end well. As for the other two. Well Dopeo was gonna win Wimbledon but realising he was no tennis player switched to football, which he's not very good at either. And Snooze the pretend Justin Bieber, now appears to be a gormless twit aswell. Thinks he's edgy and cool dressing like he threw some clothes on in the dark.
All 3 have become laughing stocks and it's all down to Vick and Dave's atrocious parenting. No work ethic installed and constant praise for being less than average.
Serious question. Where do you see these boys in 5 or 10 years?
At least one with some kind of substance abuse in recovery making some kind of self help book/online course with a tell all memoir (something along the lines of Harry with waybmore detail than anyone wants 😅)

Reactions: 7
Thin enough to use her ribs as a xylophone.

---

What about Harper?
I have not mentioned Harper as she is still young and not aspiring to be anything yet. Hoping she can be different and actually make something of herself. Time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Some golden comments on this one.

I laughed out loud at the person who suggested the next thing will be how to microwave a ready meal, and the person who suggested how to open a tin. Because that really is about the level of basic Brooklyn is at in these videos.
He never wears gloves! His hands always look grubby and how many germs have accumulated under those rings? So glad I don’t have to eat anything made by him!🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I love diluted, watery cocktails too Brooklyn 🤮

I used to be fairly tolerant of the Beckhams but have gone right off them since a. David's willingness to endorse virtually ANYTHING for money and b. Their attempts to foist their plain, talentless nepo kids on to us.

I saw an article about Gordon Ramsay's son at his Royal Marines passing out parade and there were lots of pointed comments btl about him giving tips to the Beckhams 😄
I expect the Beckhams would have preferred that Brooklyn has married the daughter of a billionaire than he became a Marine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.