Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest nothing article, why is she carrying the dog?? Is it to keep Dorklyn pawing at her?

Reactions: 2
Chef beckham can make the gender reveal cake too! Multi talented that one.

🤔 I dunno about that. I suppose a lot depends on whether or not she can still tolerate him touching her….. 🤢
It wouldn’t stop the tattoos though!
imagine the cake, it would come out and be cut open and be some kind of mudlike colour where he has somehow put the wrong food dye in:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'd never heard Nicola's voice before. She speaks like her jaw is wired shut.

Lord, is she married to her mum? How many times can she mention her in a 4 minute video. I've counted 8!

Mentioned Brooklyn 3 times.

Isn't she Jewish? Why would she want a rosary blessed by the pope?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't come for me but I thought she came across as quite sweet there!!

---

But yeah wtf is the label thing about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't come for me but I thought she came across as quite sweet there!!

---

But yeah wtf is the label thing about 🤣
Like a child. On the red carpets you can catch Cooklyn with one arm down his shirt fiddling with labels😂 Who lets him out of the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What an embarrassing spectacle these kids are! It’s hardly a surprise though,

Dave and Vicky are completely fucked up and driven by social media likes and courting the press and media for publicity. Any publicity will do!!

Vicky has absolutely no self esteem and I guess her obvious eating disorder is rooted in the dipshit of a husband she’s married to and the way her treats her!
No sympathy though, she should have dumped him years ago, but the money and beckham brand are too much of a draw for her!

I really don’t think Harper will be any different, and will be lured by the vacuous celebrity lifestyle.

Watch out for her becoming a ‘model’ soon, just like Lila moss and anais Gallagher,
Dont mean to be unkind, but Harper is a fairly plain looking kid just like a lot of the other nepo kids. Doors only opened for them because of who they are!

Reactions: 25
He really is the gift that keeps giving 😂

Who knew that adding lots of ice makes your drinks cold?!
Yeah, I love diluted, watery cocktails too Brooklyn 🤮

I used to be fairly tolerant of the Beckhams but have gone right off them since a. David's willingness to endorse virtually ANYTHING for money and b. Their attempts to foist their plain, talentless nepo kids on to us.

I saw an article about Gordon Ramsay's son at his Royal Marines passing out parade and there were lots of pointed comments btl about him giving tips to the Beckhams 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I love diluted, watery cocktails too Brooklyn 🤮

I used to be fairly tolerant of the Beckhams but have gone right off them since a. David's willingness to endorse virtually ANYTHING for money and b. Their attempts to foist their plain, talentless nepo kids on to us.

I saw an article about Gordon Ramsay's son at his Royal Marines passing out parade and there were lots of pointed comments btl about him giving tips to the Beckhams 😄
Well the horrendous Senior Ramsey needs to tell dumbell Brooklyn to eff off in his risable and insulting attempts at cooking, :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well the horrendous Senior Ramsey needs to tell dumbell Brooklyn to eff off in his risable and insulting attempts at cooking, :mad:
😄 I won't get my hopes up what with them all being bezzies. Though it is ironic considering Ramsey made a career out of screaming in the faces of terrible cooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the Beckhams thinks how the public see them 😀 x.....

Resizer_16746810746171.jpg

How the public see them 😄..

Resizer_16746810298281.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This is from Insta so it may not work but WTAF? There are no words. Those poor Beckham children.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This is from Insta so it may not work but WTAF? There are no words. Those poor Beckham children.

She really looks desperately unwell and unhappy there and he just looks annoyed to be called over - it looked like an eye roll as he came Into shot. VB just seems obsessed by being photographed with the same unsmiling face time after time. Surely not a fun life for either of them no matter how much money it makes them indirectly?

Reactions: 22
They do not look like a couple that want to be around each other!

Reactions: 17
Christ!! She looks really ill. What frame of mind do you have to be in to think that you look good in that outfit 😞
He looks like he’d rather be anywhere but there!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.