Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally love that Harper isn't the "girly girl" VB wanted... she can become just herself, not the "fashionista" she wanted.

Reactions: 13
I am da gangsta MC u eva did c cuz ma name is Lil Cruz Peckham 😎

He proper thinks he is some HUGE superstar 😂😂

Hands down the most annoying of the Beckham sprongs

View attachment 1900829
☝Where to start? We'll go Daaaayvid first: used to be such a handsome fella. Now resembles a soiled, redundant waxwork that's been laying in a dusty warehouse. Cast aside with beetamax video tapes, Black Lace LPs (showing my age) and copies of The Bench. He's been given a quick wipe over, had a syrup plonked on his bonce and shoved in some clothing that should look fabulous, but fails miserably. He also looks like he needs a crap in this picture.
Cruz? What the duck is he wearing. I'm guessing mummy dressed him in Dorklyn's hand-me-downs. What's with the 'gansta' pose? More 'hamsta' I'd say. And he appears to be wearing platform trainers (perhaps his favourite spice girl is Ginger?)
The pair of them look so grubby. Take them round the back and get the hose out. . . Not the first time David's heard that phrase!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I personally love that Harper isn't the "girly girl" VB wanted... she can become just herself, not the "fashionista" she wanted.
I hope Harper goes into Women's Football, that would annoy VB for sure plus Women's football is getting some
real attention now.

• Haha
Imagine how many more crap tattoos Brooklyn will get…
Oooh. We taking bets on what he’ll have first?
My guess would be the clear blue stick.
Closely followed by the heartbeat rhythm. Possibly intertwined with his n hers. Aww. Wouldn’t that be romantic?????

• Haha
Closely followed by the heartbeat rhythm. Possibly intertwined with his n hers. Aww. Wouldn’t that be romantic?????
All of the above, plus the urine sample the test was taken in.. and a pack of unopened tampons

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Vogue photoshoot really makes you appreciate that modelling really does take talent and not everyone can do it. It was like the photographer was bored or something. Nicola has a certain blankness around the eyes that doesn’t help. And I see that Dorklyn was kept in soft focus in the background whenever possible 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha the Clearblue stick 🤣 Dying. But I can totally see the heartbeat rhythm one happening 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
None of the above…
She’ll use a surrogate rather than spoil her figure

Reactions: 14
Eewww he is rancid - my son told me about him years ago when he was still at united. Apparently he has nda he gets them to sign, and remember when he got caught playing footsie under the table with another woman while VB and the husband were there!
Oh! Can any one post it on here please?

Reactions: 3
Can’t be said enough, he’s such a wet, gormless, personality-devoid, useless lumpy sack of potatoes. Who cares if he seems “sweet” or “harmless”? He add absolutely nothing to any situation, doesn’t even make people laugh, like Vic does a bit. And What the HELL does Nicola see in him. She’s obviously a complete plastic bleep but no denying she comes off well spoken and poised in interviews, with natural style and camera charm. As an actress, her best role to date has been to try and convince the public this is all genuine and she ain’t even doing a good job at that! It’s the most baffling pairing ever.

Said it before, thIs weird marriage of convenience offers both families some sort of major tax relief and questionable money funnels for each sides respective millions and billions, within the very complicated U.S and UK/Europe assets and incomes systems. Calling on all journalists who regularly look to Tattle for stories and ideas to PLEASE investigate this with all the resources available at your disposals.

Reactions: 15
Hahaha the Clearblue stick 🤣 Dying. But I can totally see the heartbeat rhythm one happening 😬😬😬
Chef beckham can make the gender reveal cake too! Multi talented that one.

None of the above…
She’ll use a surrogate rather than spoil her figure
🤔 I dunno about that. I suppose a lot depends on whether or not she can still tolerate him touching her….. 🤢
It wouldn’t stop the tattoos though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.