Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Dorklyn is harmless but he’s a twit. I wonder if his wife looks and him and thinks ‘aw bless’ or ‘ICK!’. He seems a bit ‘blank’ to me
Ever seen that cartoon where it zooms into a characters brain and it's that monkey toy with the cymbals crashing together showing how vacant their thoughts are?... that's him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I always try to be kind about Brooklyn, because he was sabotaged by his parents into Brand Beckham rather than encouraging him to learn and find a passion. And ultimately that wasn't his fault. And I think he is a nice guy, basically harmless. But it's hard not to take the piss sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I always try to be kind about Brooklyn, because he was sabotaged by his parents into Brand Beckham rather than encouraging him to learn and find a passion. And ultimately that wasn't his fault. And I think he is a nice guy, basically harmless. But it's hard not to take the piss sometimes.
Agreed. I sometimes worry I'm too mean about him because he's the lowest hanging fruit when it comes to "celebs" to roast and doesn't seem like an unpleasant dude by any means....but it's just too easy. If it were anyone else I'd think they were secretly trolling everyone.

Reactions: 15
Agreed. I sometimes worry I'm too mean about him because he's the lowest hanging fruit when it comes to "celebs" to roast and doesn't seem like an unpleasant dude by any means....but it's just too easy. If it were anyone else I'd think they were secretly trolling everyone.
There are moments when l do feel quite sad for the plank. It's not his fault his parents are driven by cold hard cash, social media likes and publicity. Or that they're dire parenting skills have left him with no ambition, drive or focus in life. And then he pulls something else out of the Mary Poppins career bag and we're off again. Priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There are moments when l do feel quite sad for the plank. It's not his fault his parents are driven by cold hard cash, social media likes and publicity. Or that they're dire parenting skills have left him with no ambition, drive or focus in life. And then he pulls something else out of the Mary Poppins career bag and we're off again. Priceless.
It's the way mum and dad basically encourage him to humiliate himself that gets to me the most. Good parents would pull him aside and have some difficult conversations. Obviously they can't tell him what to do at his age but they could still try to gently steer him away from actively being such a tit. They must know he's a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's the way mum and dad basically encourage him to humiliate himself that gets to me the most. Good parents would pull him aside and have some difficult conversations. Obviously they can't tell him what to do at his age but they could still try to gently steer him away from actively being such a tit. They must know he's a laughing stock.
I’m not sure. They are sooo out of touch, would not surprise me if they think all is well lol. I mean, who is getting them these deals and endless interviews

Reactions: 12
I really don't think they're that savvy. Any publicity is good as far as they're concerned. If it was either of mine (which it wouldn't be. Unless they were piss taking) I'd tell them straight.

Reactions: 11
He pi**es people off, especially culinary students, who hold down really tough jobs in kitchens, for a pittance, whilst studying to become chefs.

It's a slap in the face and an absolute pi*s take.

Wonder what mummy and daddy's friend Gordon R makes of it all, he remains silent ... another hypocrite.

Reactions: 19
I am da gangsta MC u eva did c cuz ma name is Lil Cruz Peckham 😎

He proper thinks he is some HUGE superstar 😂😂

Hands down the most annoying of the Beckham sprongs

0FD9D4C5-01CE-4713-B5AA-92F94688AAF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
DB looking like a wax figure as per usual. He clearly goes to his wife's botox appointments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.