Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this is what lost people throw on to take out the bins when they suddenly realise they have forgotten rather than something "fashion"?

Reactions: 11
The Vogue clips from yesterday make him look like a handyman in the studio who just so happened to be a super-fan of Nicola and cannot believe his luck that he can stand so close to her.

They are an odd pair, she looks like she couldn't give a tit and is monumentally cringed out by him and he is like a desperate little puppy at her Beck (not intended but lol) and call.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
DM says cooklyn now a stylist 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who for???

I kind of feel a lot of people are unduly optimistic about Harper as she's very young and we want to be kind. Chances are she'll be the same as the rest as she knows nothing else. Possibly even worse as she could be more spoilt being youngest and only girl. I'd love to be wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DM says cooklyn now a stylist 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who for???

I kind of feel a lot of people are unduly optimistic about Harper as she's very young and we want to be kind. Chances are she'll be the same as the rest as she knows nothing else. Possibly even worse as she could be more spoilt being youngest and only girl. I'd love to be wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Cooklyn a stylist?
I mean he literally just about manages to dress himself, always looks like he needs a good wash, a bit of fruit and veg in his diet and a couple of sessions with a good chiropractor but sure, #fashion or whatever 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t VB say she wanted a daughter that she could spend time with, do her hair and paint her nails? As a baby she lugged her round like a fashion accessory in designer outfits and even boasted that Harper could run in heels at 3 years old.
Now she seems to spend little time with her looking at the pics that are posted.
Harper seems to spend more time with her Dad and seems happier in teenage style clothes and trainers.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure Dorklyn is harmless but he’s a twit. I wonder if his wife looks and him and thinks ‘aw bless’ or ‘ICK!’. He seems a bit ‘blank’ to me

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.