Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is hilarious …

Id love to think PECKERS reads in here and cringes when he sees what the small people think of him! Yeah that’s you DAVE!! Thirsty for a knighthood.. trying to do just enough to push your name across the line.. thirsty beggar..

then we have VB IM OUT IF MA MIND.. dumping all their excess wealth down the plug hole marked FASHION! Cutting some satin and buttons here there and EVERYWHERE DAHLIMG.. just can’t sell a bleeping stitch of it..

then the inter changeable ROMEO and Cruz.. two little lads trying to be something

And we have COOKLYN.. hahaha just floating around getting plumper and more out of shape.. whilst pretending to be a chef ..

will leave HARPER for now.. she has time to make something of her life and not be some empty vessel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t know sensual meant the same as tacky? They look like a cheap rehash of the photo/video shoot that Kim and Kanye did.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
His expression in the first one is literally that of someone who needs to take a gigantic tit.

”gerroff ya bint, busting for the bog now”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Romeo walked past me in London today. He was with a bunch of mates and stood out cos of the bright turquoise coat he was wearing, nothing else exciting to report about it really, other than I thought he’d be taller, he looks really tall in pics!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's cruel, his hatred is obvious
☝I am catching up, so forgive me if someone else has said the same thing. He's a cruel tit to allow her to be photographed like this. He could have taken another exit, away from the paps, or provided her with a jacket (the one he is wearing would have done) to cover up. What an absolute tool. I've been in similar circs and my partner looked after me to minimise any embarrassment. David Beckham, you're a cock.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Cooklyn and Nicole look so awkward all the time. Like overgrown little kids playing at a relationship with no clue at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cooklyn and Nicole look so awkward all the time. Like overgrown little kids playing at a relationship with no clue at all.
I suppose they've both been handed so much that they basically are a couple of overgrown kids playing at life with no clue at all.
The classic case of parents buying too much for their kids - stuff, college courses, jobs - but not giving them the skills to exist in the real world.
Imagine either of them in any kind of an emergency, or coping with a typically chaotic work day in a real job. They wouldn't know where to start. I blame the parents who worked hard themselves, then passed on duck all work ethic to their offspring, raising them to be shiny fecking potatoes- eye-catching from a distance, but once you get a bit closer, a bit odd and useless actually...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I suppose they've both been handed so much that they basically are a couple of overgrown kids playing at life with no clue at all.
The classic case of parents buying too much for their kids - stuff, college courses, jobs - but not giving them the skills to exist in the real world.
Imagine either of them in any kind of an emergency, or coping with a typically chaotic work day in a real job. They wouldn't know where to start. I blame the parents who worked hard themselves, then passed on duck all work ethic to their offspring, raising them to be shiny fecking potatoes- eye-catching from a distance, but once you get a bit closer, a bit odd and useless actually...
Well said! It's totally the parents fault and, with Cooklyn, V&D should be utterly ashamed that they've raised such a hopeless young man. The other two boys seem to be going the same way.

I hold out hope that Harper will break the mold...you never know.

Reactions: 17
Well said! It's totally the parents fault and, with Cooklyn, V&D should be utterly ashamed that they've raised such a hopeless young man. The other two boys seem to be going the same way.

I hold out hope that Harper will break the mold...you never know.
I hope VB does not influence Harper to only eat lettuce leaves! Hope Harper can carve her own destiny.🙏🏼

Reactions: 12
Whyyyy are Vogue so into this pair? Look at him! He looks so gormless. I bet Anna Wintour wouldn't even let the watercooler maintenance guy into Vogue HQ dressed like this.

brooklyn.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.