Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’m so down on the Beckhams at the moment. I’ve never liked them and the way they exploit their kids is hideous.
But I honestly try never to resent people just because they have a lot; I always think we’ll, good luck to them.
They’re so tone deaf though - well not even tone deaf; they actually seem to rub peoples noses in it with all their public showing off.
I’m having a bit of a crap time at the moment so I’m probably more cynical than usual, but given the current economic climate I think it’s pretty disgusting that they actually flaunt their good fortune in the way they do.
Sorry to hear that ❤ You are of course absolutely right. They’re no good at reading the room, always flaunting their wealth, endless holidays, expensive meals etc. They’re obviously entitled to do what they like but it’s the constant showing off on social media about it that rubs people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 13
Honestly I’m so down on the Beckhams at the moment. I’ve never liked them and the way they exploit their kids is hideous.
But I honestly try never to resent people just because they have a lot; I always think we’ll, good luck to them.
They’re so tone deaf though - well not even tone deaf; they actually seem to rub peoples noses in it with all their public showing off.
I’m having a bit of a crap time at the moment so I’m probably more cynical than usual, but given the current economic climate I think it’s pretty disgusting that they actually flaunt their good fortune in the way they do.
I hear you and sorry you’re having a tough time.

They seem pathetic now, desperately trying to still be relevant. I used to like David (probably sucked in by all the golden balls stuff and that he ‘helped’ win us the Olympics). Now I see a man who cheats, humiliates his wife and makes everything about himself (his kids’ birthdays, the lionesses winning etc).
Hope that knighthood never sees the light of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Try not to let it get to you. For all their wealth I suspect they are both deeply unhappy people with not much else going for them. There is something about their transient lifestyle that is kinda sad to me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. I have a mate who sounds like Jeremy Corbyn, constantly sneering at ppl who have a bit of wealth or have a couple of holidays. She’s so tiresome snd I say “ it’s their money they have earned it “ However there comes a point when I’m thinking re the Beckham’s “she’s right on this “

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s how they make their money. In most of their photos they’re shilling something. A photo of David’s watch/name of the yacht/clothing brand etc etc. They have to be photographed “doing” something in order to sell the whatever they’re promoting.

However, I agree they do need to read the room. As life gets more difficult for people, it will stick in the craw to see them flaunting their lavish lifestyle and it may well end up backfiring on them.

They appear to be in the DM an awful lot recently. I wonder if they’re kicking the last dregs out of their fame knowing their time will be up soon. Hopefully they’ll both retire from it all at 50 otherwise the facial surgery and blurred filtered photos will render them unrecognisable.

Reactions: 16
Love it!
"It'll be part of my 4 page cookbook" :ROFLMAO:
I feel like that would be less of an embarassment than the photo book.
"Bread is so versatile, I have even tried poaching it" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
David Beckham has the smuggest smirk in the world (still hasn't got you a knighthood yet though has it?), the worst toupee, worst dress sense and hideous veneers.
Brooklyn is as thick as he looks. Pasty, unattractive to the point of being plain and always looks like he needs a good bath.
Romeo and Cruz are just weird looking.
Harper has to endure her Father constantly fawning all over her as he (IMO) makes a point of showing her more affection than he'll ever show his wife in public.
Victoria - forever desperately draping herself over David or clutching at him with claw like hands, while he looks into the distance with a thousand yard stare, totally indifferent, determined not to show his cling on of a wife one iota of affection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
David Beckham has the smuggest smirk in the world (still hasn't got you a knighthood yet though has it?), the worst toupee, worst dress sense and hideous veneers.
Brooklyn is as thick as he looks. Pasty, unattractive to the point of being plain and always looks like he needs a good bath.
Harper has to endure her Father constantly fawning all over her as he (IMO) makes a point of showing her more affection than he'll ever show his wife in public.
Victoria - forever desperately draping herself over David or clutching at him with claw like hands, while he looks into the distance with a thousand yard stare, totally indifferent, determined not to show his cling on of a wife one iota of affection.
Is your avatar a tribute to Brooklyn's live for Nicola?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely ! She'll never be rid of him. One sniff of her wanting a divorce and he'll have her chloroformed and he'll be off to another country with his circus.... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s always had that smirk.
I remember myself commenting on what a smug little git he looked when he first appeared on the scene as a teen player at Man Utd!
If anything he’s gotten worse over the years with his serial bandwagon jumping and making everything about him!
I can’t stand him.

Reactions: 19
If it makes you feel slightly better, rumour has it (if you believe rumours - and if his past track record is anything to go by) he’s knobbing Poppy Delevingne. So for all their showing off, what you see more than likely just for show, and Vickys business is on the skids… still.

Reactions: 9
Would love to see him work a 12 hour shift as a commis chef in a busy kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly, speaking as a Food Tech teacher, if Cooklyn submitted that pizza for his GCSE practical exam, he’d barely scrape a pass!!
Go and do a shift in a proper kitchen you clown!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.