Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Sadly he's a product of his environment and upbringing.

Bruce Springsteen's son is in the fire brigade, Gordon Ramsey's son is in the marines currently trekking through the Belize jungle and here is privately educated but unemployed Brooklyn driving around in a 300k McClaren pretending that he's a chef.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brooklyn has now took a lovely photo of his new car for his next photo book 😄 x

"Car at petrol station, hard to photograph, incredible to drive".

Resizer_16610479312801.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

WritersBlock

Do you know what, I’m going to sound like a right pious arse here, but this kind of life seems very boring to me. Yes, he knows he’s set for life financially, but his existence seems empty of any meaning. He seems to be casting about for something but doesn’t know what. Stability? Normality? Reality?

You would think travelling the world and meeting different people from different cultures would enrich your life but it all seems vacuous and self serving. I wonder how many true friends he has, or are ones from the circles his parents inhabit.

Brooklyn seems a nice chap, if a little dim but that’s not offensive in itself. It cannot be easy growing up in the full glare of publicity and the never ending narrative of his father’s fidelity and mothers eating habits. It is somewhat ironic that he calls himself a chef. He clearly adores Nicola but her expression isn’t half as filled with love - but maybe that’s just her look I dunno - and I can’t help feeling a little sorry for him. I hope he finds what he’s looking for and is able to carve a life that he wants, not one he thinks he should have.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Mavvers

Chatty Member
I see Rod Stewart has turned down an offer to perform at the opening ceremony. He's a huge football fan, but stated "As much as l wanted to go, l said no. It's just not right morally " Well said Rodders!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Izzy249

The kids looked absolutely horrendous at the show! How can they think a plunging neckline is appropriate for 11 year old Harper!

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've just saw the doughnut cakes that Brooklyn has made Nicola where he proudly shows of her message to him on his efforts 😄 x
Looool 😅😅..

Resizer_16606296041651.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This thread gives me life haha Dorks just is a flabby pointless Nepo baby .. that just can’t latch on to any Rock face despite the actions of his parents and probably all their friends..

I’m just living for the day Gordon takes him under his wing.. or watches him make beer battered fish..

comedy gold.. go on Gordon slap his flabby shapeless face between two slices of Hovis and call him a idiot sandwich..
I had a go at making Gordon and Brooklyn 😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16612236029351.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

WritersBlock

This is what pisses me off about famous people; they’re all for wearing Pride badges/equality until a sponsorship deal comes along. Qatar has a poor record for womens rights and those of LGBTI, but if the shill is enough, they can conveniently put it aside.

Anyone else happen to think this whole brand Beckham has had its day? I kinda think both of them just look a bit tragic these days, like the world has moved on but they haven’t.

Reactions: 38

LittlemissM

VIP Member
I’m actually quite jealous of Dorklyn. I wish I could be a model, footballer, chef or whatever the fuck I want to be. I wonder what next will he be? a surgeon? pilot? gynaecologist? He is like that guy from the movie Catch Me If You Can. 😂
Dont forget Photographer! 😂😂

“elephants in Kenya, so hard to photograph, but incredible to see” 😂😂😂😂😂
1660740790923.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Anyone see on Brooklyn’s Insta he has updated his bio and it just says ‘Nicola’s husband’.

This man child is so cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick

Eureka

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t understand how any woman wouldn’t get the ick from a bloke like that. There’s love and then there’s this weird obsession he seems to have with her. Maybe she enjoys having the ground she walks on being worshipped but it would make me vomit 😂
I bet he cries every time they have sex.

• Haha
  • Sick

expatfancy

Chatty Member
She may not have been the best singer but I wouldn’t say she was bland. I think her problem was she often got overshadowed by some of the bigger, louder personalities in the group. But she had a very dry sense of humour and was very funny when she wanted to be. This vid has some clips from her Spice Girls days and up to more recent times. A shame she doesn’t show this side much now.

I have a friend who used to work First Class for BA and he has always said that she is one of the nicest, funniest and polite of the celebrities that he has served. It’s sad to see her public personal is so dour now

Reactions: 36

Shinealight

VIP Member
Seems Dan Wootton agrees

Damn you Beckham, it’s the first time I’ve ever agreed with Dan Wootton!
He’s spot on there.
Beckham always been a bandwagon jumping, what’s in it for me, full of himself narcissist.
Horrible man.

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I can't imagine youth obsessed Victoria is itching to be someone's grandma

She'd also have but up with cooklyn constantly kissing her stomach 🤮 best to let him hassle some poor surrogate
He’d probably get the scan pic tattooed on his face

• Haha